• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie_

@therealcharlie
Yeow, it's back.

Hope everyone's doing well, haha.

Just a few things I caught when I was browsing the previous pages. Phantom Hourglass in 6 days, yesss. Heroes last night was awesome, anddd... yeah.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
I bet you he'll hover around the club just like Pojo did and then join again :D Exactly like Pojo.

Acheront

I bet you he'll hover around the club just like Pojo did and then join again :D Exactly like Pojo.
I'll place a bet as well :D

Heroes :< I totally forgot about finishing the first season off until season two was on last night, so while the rest of Australia was enjoying the latest episode, I was watching the last three episodes of season one.

Clash

He's Back!
I don't watch Heroes, it conflicts with the all-important House! (I'm presuming it's on at 8:30.) The only thing I watch on channel 7 is Sunrise really.

Alzi

Toon link
I haven't really had a flame war with someone on this club or forum yet...The day will come :p

And Slick arn't those dungeon games boring?

Cubed

You best believe it
I haven't been doing much. Parents are away and it's only my big brother, sister and me.

Moloc

I don't watch Heroes, it conflicts with the all-important House! (I'm presuming it's on at 8:30.) The only thing I watch on channel 7 is Sunrise really.
good thing about tasmania it's on thursday so it doesn't conflict with house this time around so i can actually watch both

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
I watched So You Think You Can Dance. Hilary Duff performed Stranger and my dad taped Heroes because I had a friend stay over. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.