• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acheront

You should really sort out that colour inconsistency issue with your forum and website, ~Water Lucario~. I have no idea why you've gone with a rather bright theme for your site, whereas your forum is swamped with disgusting purple shit.

Oh, and you don't need to mimic everything Serebii does on his website.

Hmm... I don't see why Jay isn't allowed to voice his opinion about WL's website, seeing as he's only posting it here to round up suggestion, and undeniably, attention.

Stop being stubborn idiots guys.

Hmm... I don't see why Jay isn't allowed to voice his opinion about WL's website, seeing as he's only posting it here to round up suggestion, and undeniably, attention.

Stop being stubborn idiots guys.

I have heard many different negative and positive opinions from members of different sites but when someone uses words like "sh*t" and accuses me of being a Serebii suck up, that has crossed the line.

I have heard what he has said about Galactic HQ many times but it was the way he said it that sparked a reaction and that's exactly what he wanted.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
heh heh. He hasn't said anything about mine yet...

I think we should... leave Tasmania alone!!!

I think that badge thing for SSBB is pretty cool.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
heh heh. He hasn't said anything about mine yet...

I think we should... leave Tasmania alone!!!

I think that badge thing for SSBB is pretty cool.

Maybe because it's not open?

Yeah.

What badge?

Alzi

Toon link
But, you will find that Serebii.net had that layout after many many sites. Most Pokemon fansites use that layout too, because they aren't many options... But, if you make it look nice...

Yes that's true and serebii got that sort of layout from with other website it think? On the right colunm keep going down and theres 2 other website that says layout by then underneath it the website.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Yes that's true and serebii got that sort of layout from with other website it think? On the right colunm keep going down and theres 2 other website that says layout by then underneath it the website.

Not really, it says that the layout was made in conjunction with Pichu's clubhouse or something, and the other two links are affiliates.

But, think even non-pokemon sites have that three column layout...
Why the hell is it called a "Franklin Badge" and has "MOTHER" on it?

I have no idea... does anybody know what game it's from? I'm guessing maybe Ness because of the sybmol?

nickyn00

*shrugs*
I'll stay out of this.

WL: You should change your slogan, because 1. It's not the best Australian Pokemon News site, the Pokemon Center is. 2. Therefore, its not the only Pokemon Australia News Site.

I'll stay out of this.

WL: You should change your slogan, because 1. It's not the best Australian Pokemon News site, the Pokemon Center is. 2. Therefore, its not the only Pokemon Australia News Site.

Yes a site that updates once a month while half it's staff are American is the best Pokemon Australia site.

I am not refering to content but news so it IS therefore the best Pokemon Australia news site.

And look I seriously don't care if you all think my site looks like Serebii's. If you have an issue with it then complain to Eonlight Valley who designed the layout or just don't visit, problem solved.

And since we are criticizing peoples sites, nickyn00 you need to fix up your background image because it looks weird how half of it repeats again towards the bottom of the page. ;)

Last edited:

Clash

He's Back!
I also highly doubt WL will update 24hour news. I mean he's not going to wake up at 3am and quickly send an e-mail out to everyone because the new Mystery Dungeon game got a "G" rating. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.