• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned

Alzi

Toon link
I too didn't like pikmin but once you get use to it it's oright i guess. On the first one i got all the items exept for the piggy bank at the end but you don't really need that. My Buddy List is 0

nickyn00

*shrugs*
What has become of this thread....! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, keep flaming to a minimum... and please use proper grammar. Seriously. I can hardly read some of your posts. >.<;;

@blood_of_fire: Like, half your posts on this page are spam, and are really starting to annoy me. Your grammar is awful and sometimes I have no idea what your talking about. And stop flaming. Seriously. And, Last time I checked, games couldn't be homosexual. >.>

And this goes for anybody. If you have any rude comments, keep them to a minimum, because I don't want this thread to be closed. Some of you will actually have to try.

Anyways. Time for me to catch up.

I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass. I forget the release date, and I'm too lazy to go check it.. Somebody tells me. I really don't like how PBR is set for release late November, that means I'll have to wait until Christmas... >.<;; I'm really annoyed with Nintendo and how late they set the release date... Well, I really hope they come up with a suitable release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. On the subject of SSBB, it's turning out to look really good. :DDD I can't wait!

Just be friendly. And think before you type.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
And Geelong won by miles. And does anyone have the game pikmin?

I recently obtained a copy of number 2, Which i haven't begun to play due to getting Wind Waker at the same time
*Looks Forward to Phantom Hourglass*

oh them no IMO their gay game
Yes, Their Gay game is a very intelectual statement

Anyway, Pikmin is one of the most popular Nintendo games having a huge fan-base. It is one of the recent original games of Nintendo.
Correct Slick!
Have a Cookie

pikmin sux its so gay........
Word to your MOTHER!

i'm just gonna put a whole bunch of people in my buddy list
Oh please, I doubt those people want to be known as your buddy!

I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass. I forget the release date
October 11th, Next Thursday i believe
Must Pre order soon

Zoshi

Unique
I'd just like to say something: you know it's you're, not your? 'Your' is something you say when you are talking about someone's possession. It is a possessive pronoun.

And as Brawl wasn't shown in that Q4 lineup in NoAu's news the other day, I foresee a 2008 release. :( Oh well, there's always Galaxy which I am highly anticipating and a few others!

What has become of this thread....! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, keep flaming to a minimum... and please use proper grammar. Seriously. I can hardly read some of your posts. >.<;;

@blood_of_fire: Like, half your posts on this page are spam, and are really starting to annoy me. Your grammar is awful and sometimes I have no idea what your talking about. And stop flaming. Seriously. And, Last time I checked, games couldn't be homosexual. >.>

And this goes for anybody. If you have any rude comments, keep them to a minimum, because I don't want this thread to be closed. Some of you will actually have to try.

Anyways. Time for me to catch up.

I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass. I forget the release date, and I'm too lazy to go check it.. Somebody tells me. I really don't like how PBR is set for release late November, that means I'll have to wait until Christmas... >.<;; I'm really annoyed with Nintendo and how late they set the release date... Well, I really hope they come up with a suitable release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. On the subject of SSBB, it's turning out to look really good. :DDD I can't wait!

Just be friendly. And think before you type.

and you a mod?? ah nah so don't critisize my english/grammar is 100%

aussiefan your the insult........

if a flamewar starts i have nothing to do with it

Zoshi

Unique

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
and you a mod?? ah nah so don't critisize my english/grammar is 100%
If your grammar is 100% then why does it suck so badly?

aussiefan your the insult........
Ouch! I think you actually hurt my feelings[/sarcasm] come up with something better, Unless thats all you have :rolleyes:

if a flamewar starts i have nothing to do with it
It takes two to Tango, So you could settle down!

I'd just like to say something: you know it's you're, not your? 'Your' is something you say when you are talking about someone's possession. It is a possessive pronoun.

You could also say
You're=you are
Your= A Possession of another persons (Which is what you basically said)

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
aussiefan shut up you...you accident...mistake you should never have come here in the first place
LOL, You're hilarious!
I love the fact that you took the bait :D

Do you use '...' because you've already reached the maximum limits of your vocabulary?

In the end you're not worth my time and you know it!
I also wish to not wreck the club and get it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.