• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapidashlover82

Yeah I'm going to get one aswell they look awesome.

Pojo you and me got the same avatar XP

Anyways, i am sorry i flamed in the couple of thousand pages, i got an infraction, BUT!!! if anyone says 'Yeah good for you, you deserve it" and all that sh*t i will report as flame, i am not mini modding i just wanna apologise.

Thank you.

About my grammar, i was only joking about having 100% grammar

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Well now you've learnt your lesson, hopefully you won't do it again. :D

Next time, say it jokingly. The way you put it was not jokingly at all.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
Well you better get one, before your brain get fried, and you are eternally embarrassed because you're the only one of the forums who doesn't have one.

LUK3

Love the new avatars
Only wish they had the shiny versions of them D=

LUK3

Agreed, i'd love to have a shiny Umbreon avatar.

Yeah Shiny Roserade avy from pmd2 would be great

Oh and i posted in your shop btw

I just ordered those Wii Remote jackets from Nintendo after being on hold for a good 20 minutes.

The Manaphy movie was rated G about a month ago, it was like a week after I ordered it from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.