• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie_

@therealcharlie
Yeow, it's back.

Hope everyone's doing well, haha.

Just a few things I caught when I was browsing the previous pages. Phantom Hourglass in 6 days, yesss. Heroes last night was awesome, anddd... yeah.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
I bet you he'll hover around the club just like Pojo did and then join again :D Exactly like Pojo.

Acheront

I bet you he'll hover around the club just like Pojo did and then join again :D Exactly like Pojo.

I'll place a bet as well :D

Heroes :< I totally forgot about finishing the first season off until season two was on last night, so while the rest of Australia was enjoying the latest episode, I was watching the last three episodes of season one.

Clash

He's Back!
I don't watch Heroes, it conflicts with the all-important House! (I'm presuming it's on at 8:30.) The only thing I watch on channel 7 is Sunrise really.

Alzi

Toon link
I haven't really had a flame war with someone on this club or forum yet...The day will come :p

And Slick arn't those dungeon games boring?

Cubed

You best believe it
I haven't been doing much. Parents are away and it's only my big brother, sister and me.

Moloc

I don't watch Heroes, it conflicts with the all-important House! (I'm presuming it's on at 8:30.) The only thing I watch on channel 7 is Sunrise really.

good thing about tasmania it's on thursday so it doesn't conflict with house this time around so i can actually watch both

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
I watched So You Think You Can Dance. Hilary Duff performed Stranger and my dad taped Heroes because I had a friend stay over. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.