• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you totally lost me here xD

Sorry. I assumed that the reason you can't use Pokemon Bank is because you don't have Internet Access on your 3ds or 2ds. So if that is not hte case then why can't you use Pokebank?

Ajduk

It is not that I CAN'T use it. It is more like that I have no use of it.
I am considering getting the trial version in hopes that it will have a Celebi event which was promised to us, but other
than that, I only have Pokemon X game so there is no need for bank. That is why I don't like it xD That and the possible
value drop of certain pokemon now that RNGed pokemon from previous versions will be available for transfer.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
It is not that I CAN'T use it. It is more like that I have no use of it.
I am considering getting the trial version in hopes that it will have a Celebi event which was promised to us, but other
than that, I only have Pokemon X game so there is no need for bank. That is why I don't like it xD That and the possible
value drop of certain pokemon now that RNGed pokemon from previous versions will be available for transfer.

OH!! So you just don't have pokemon to transfer over. I got it. All I can say is that is what trading is for.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
You know how traders are, if they have IV's then that will be plenty..

ElectroBall

Pokémon Master
I got a Moltres through the GTS and it DID NOT have a blue pentagon. Looks legit though. The stats arent ridiculous.

alejandrawr

Didn't we pretty much find out that "illegitimate" pokemon would be present in XY at least a month ago? That info about the blue/region dependent pentagon pretty much confirmed, at least to me, that for whatever reason they were aware that they were unable to prevent people from transferring hacked 'mons, and were trying the next best thing - marking them so people can't trade them or potentially prevent them from going online. That said, it is highly likely that they can release a patch in the event that they DO find a way to block them from transferring, in the time between now and Dec 27th.

ElectroBall

Pokémon Master
Didn't we pretty much find out that "illegitimate" pokemon would be present in XY at least a month ago? That info about the blue/region dependent pentagon pretty much confirmed, at least to me, that for whatever reason they were aware that they were unable to prevent people from transferring hacked 'mons, and were trying the next best thing - marking them so people can't trade them or potentially prevent them from going online. That said, it is highly likely that they can release a patch in the event that they DO find a way to block them from transferring, in the time between now and Dec 27th.

Apparently this Moltres I got is illegitimate then....Its level 66, only knows 3 moves and says its traveled through space and time.

EDIT - I was able to swap it on the GTS for an English Moltres WITH a blue pentagon. Its from Sea Spirits Den.

Maybe PokeTransporter Pokemon won't have a blue pentagon?

Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I've been wonder trading for awhile and I've gotten every country BUT Japan ; ;

Me too. i only got Japan once. usually I get way to many Japan people. They must be still transferring over their pokemon. Hopefully tomorrow they will flood the wonder trade with Pokemon the other countries can't get let once they have done transferring.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Except you're wrong, people can trade the non-marked 'mons as well as battle with them. People have tried and succeeded. The lack of a Kalos indicator doesn't prove whether your mon is hacked or not, especially if you know you acquired them legitimately in past games. Which begs the question, what the **** was the point of having a hack-check and a Kalos indicator in the first place if you're just gonna waste it by having a crappy hack-check?

They're not going to patch anything. This just proves how lazy and careless GameFreak is with their properties. Which is frustrating, especially when there are non-GF products that are designed to check if a Pokemon is hacked.

ElectroBall

Pokémon Master
Got ANOTHER Moltres on the GTS without a pentagon. This one is level 50, untouched, and from Johto apparently.

EDIT - THIRD Moltres....lvl 60....no Pentagon....from Sinnoh

Last edited:

Kreayshawn

Wait on the front page you can transport only box 1. Does that mean I have to put all the Pokemon I want to transport from BW in Box 1 in my BW game?

Status
Not open for further replies.