• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross8

Ribbon Maniac
Has anyone been testing the extent of the hack checks, if I may ask such a thing?
As in, does it just prevent you transferring the whole box, does it ignore the affected ones...or what?

Blazios

Out of curiosity, does anybody know what happens concerning Deerling and Sawsbuck's Forms? Given that the ones in X/Y seem set to Spring only, I assume that any Deerling/Sawsbuck has its Form permanently set once Transported?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
So about this "you can only transfer Box 1" stuff. I renamed all my boxes a long time ago, and I have no earthly idea which Box is Box 1. Is there any way to reset the names or figure that out?

eiger

Shiny Hunter
I heard you can get the drives after using poketransfer. Does it mean you can go catch genesect in glittering cave? Or is genesect still some sort of future event?

Kibamaru

Water PokéTrainer
I heard you can get the drives after using poketransfer. Does it mean you can go catch genesect in glittering cave? Or is genesect still some sort of future event?

You get the drives by already having a Genesect transferred and showing it to the hiker in the fossil lab. Items cannot be brought into PokeBank.

Ver-mont

I'm really disappointed at the BOX1 transfer only.
Unless I missed something... anyone care to enlighten me?

Basically, you can only transfer what's in Box 1 in B/W/B2/W2, but that shouldn't be much of a problem; you can simply transfer it, then go to the game, move another group of Pokémon to Box 1, transfer it again, rinse and repeat.

It's just not as practical as it would be if you could transfer any Box.

shideravan

Let me ask...
I know that transferred Pokémon don't come with blue pentagon, but what about pokémons that came from Kalos breed with transferred Pokémon?
For example:
Transferred Monferno (No pentagon) + Kalos Ditto (Pentagon) = Chimchar (Does it have pentagon?)

Ver-mont

Let me ask...
I know that transferred Pokémon don't come with blue pentagon, but what about pokémons that came from Kalos breed with transferred Pokémon?
For example:
Transferred Monferno (No pentagon) + Kalos Ditto (Pentagon) = Chimchar (Does it have pentagon?)

Yes, it does.

Ajduk

Now that the bank is open, GTS will have tons of cheated pokemon.
What is the worst that can happen if I accidentally get one?

R_N

Now that the bank is open, GTS will have tons of cheated pokemon.
What is the worst that can happen if I accidentally get one?

Nothing, it will just be a hacked Pokemon. It shouldn't harm your game (otherwise I'd expect an emergency update).
Depending on the Pokemon (say, underleveld legends) you may not ever even know it's hacked.

Regardless of being hacked or not, you won't be able to use them in official tournaments due to lacking the pentagon, but you can always breed the non-legends

NightShadow

I hope GF makes an update for the hacked Pokemon. I seriously don't want to see shiny legends with perfect stats everywhere in random matchup. On another note, can't wait to see some old gen legends in 3d action :)

Metagross8

Ribbon Maniac
Yup. I like that idea of only pokemon bred in X and Y being eligable for tourneys, it means even if you ahve your flawless hacks (like mine), you just have to breed them and re-EV train them. So you still need to put SOME effort in.

Status
Not open for further replies.