• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon V

So you are telling me that i shouldnt get my zapdos, that is my favorite pokemon, i had that zapdos since the fire red version? i really loved my zapdos, i dont really see any problem if you like a pokemon and you wanna hacked it.

Zapdos isn't an event exclusive legendary.

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
I think if you have a hacked pokemon that you want for personal use it shouldn't be a problem. Just don't use it for Championships

Cuthrout

I can see where you are coming from,but at the end of the day if they are "legal", I cant see the problem. Isn't Pokemon battling at a competitive level mainly down to strategy?

I have used a hacked Pokemon for breeding purposes in the past,but lets be honest,how good does it feel beating a team of hacked pokemon with ones you raised "legit"?

Well yeah, a lot does go doing to strategy but it removes the whole "trainer" part of pokemon, which is kind of what it was all about. I would be annoyed if I came 2nd to a person who just inputted stats on a computer screen rather than spending time to learn the game (just personal opinion). Most of the time I only find out opposition teams are hacked afterwards and then I feel like they cheated me for not going through what I've gone through, to get what you have. A sense of accomplishment.

As that was off topic, has there been any news on the special Celebi available from the bank? Is it predetermined nature or come with any special news. The pokebank website doesn't say a lot.

neto333

I think the only real reason you should ever get a hacked Pokemon is if it's one of the event exclusive legendaries and you want to complete your Pokedex. But then again, when that event you are waiting for does come around and you do get a chance to get that pokemon it's really exciting. I'm forever watching the current/upcoming events section on Serebii

Zapdos isn't an event exclusive legendary.
i know thats why im saying that everybody should can do whatever they want with their games, no matter if they are event or not

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
This is not a discussion thread about the morals behind hacked Pokemon. Move on, people.

Moon V

I think if you have a hacked pokemon that you want for personal use it shouldn't be a problem. Just don't use it for Championships

True. I'm just saying if you can get the Pokemon in game without outside events then why hack the Pokemon in? It takes the fun out of the game.

Senrab

I'm kind of mad about this delay. I really don't understand why Nintendo would plan on releasing an online service for one of their most popular games during the busiest time of the year and expect it not to get overloaded with people trying to use it. I already think the ability to transfer Pokemon from older games should have been included in X and Y just like usual, and we've been waiting for months already just to have it delayed right before it's supposed to finally come.

Oh well, I've waited a while already, I guess another week or so (assuming it's not a huge delay) won't hurt me. :/

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
so can pokemon generated by the action replay get through pokebank or just pokegened pokemon?

It depends; from appearances, the Bank hack-check is just a stats checker, so as long as your EVs and IVs are all possible, your moves are legitimate, and your Ability is possible, the Pokemon will pass; it doesn't look into things like Poke Ball or Ribbons.

Moon V

Well yeah, a lot does go doing to strategy but it removes the whole "trainer" part of pokemon, which is kind of what it was all about. I would be annoyed if I came 2nd to a person who just inputted stats on a computer screen rather than spending time to learn the game (just personal opinion). Most of the time I only find out opposition teams are hacked afterwards and then I feel like they cheated me for not going through what I've gone through, to get what you have. A sense of accomplishment.

As that was off topic, has there been any news on the special Celebi available from the bank? Is it predetermined nature or come with any special news. The pokebank website doesn't say a lot.

Serebii.net has all the stats on Celebi in the current & upcoming events page

neto333

im just trying to be optimist people, dont be mad, but lets be honest, we are not going to get the bank in this holidays, probably until the next holidays we are going to see the pokebank.

R_N

im just trying to be optimist people, dont be mad, but lets be honest, we are not going to get the bank in this holidays, probably until the next holidays we are going to see the pokebank.

They are not going to delay the thing an entire year. January or February are likely the safest bet

Zachmac

They are not going to delay the thing an entire year. January or February are likely the safest bet
I really doubt we'll have to wait until February.

The reason it was delayed was the traffic, not because they need more time to finish it or anything.

Bariokie

rock dog
People who are saying that Nintendo is dumb because they didn't have enough servers.
No.
They are billionaairrssssss and have enough money but don't want to spend it because:
Servers arn't cheap, they cost a lot of money and they arn't going to spenf millions because some people can't download something max 4 times a year.
Steam,xbox playstation and Nintendo had server problems on Christmas so don't get your hopes up that you are smart by complaining about billionars on an fan pokemon site.

If you don't understand this , please PM me I'll still explain it for you who don't understand it (;

Smeargle1987

Reckless Trainer
Just wanted to say,sorry if I rattled anyones cage

Status
Not open for further replies.