1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightmare Fuel

Nightmare Fuel Comin' for Ya

Jeez, sorry for being late, sheesh.

Anyway, if it's delayed but people have it, why don't they either release it or shoukd've checked it BEFORE release.

2. Arceus500

Arceus500 Well-Known Member

3. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

guys is that image fake

I can't tell

EDIT:

ARE WE SURE IT'S FAKE

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  4. Kreayshawn

Kreayshawn Well-Known Member

You don't even need to check Pokemon.com honestly. Just look at the blurryness of the picture and the dates and it gives it away.

5. Bariokie

Bariokie rock dog

What about me being sarcastic MISTER SMARTY PANTS HMMMMMMM???? #omg

@pinkiepiefox yeah! It is always nice to see those nostalgic pokemon in 3D :3

6. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

No. Because Game Freak hates us and would make the US wait the most for the Bank. Therefore, Game Freak hates the US.

Well, I don't know, are you? It was an honest question.

7. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Guys, quit your spamming. It's getting old really, really, fast.

Do not post obviously fake images/information. Do not comment on obviously fake images/information.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  8. blackice27

blackice27 Yikes.

If you're in a rush to get specific bank-mon that isn't available yet, there's a very high chance of getting one via GTS or wondertrade. I was able to get my hands on a porygon via GTS, and by breeding the porygon and putting the hatched ones on the GTS, I have collected most of the mons I wanted to start breeding. If you're impatient like I was, I would at least give it a try. A lot of people understand that it stinks waiting for unobtainables, and they're stacking the wondertrade with them as a result. Gotta love the Pokemon community.

9. venom1950

venom1950 Ace Trainer

@blackice

for me it's not about unobitainables,it's about my pokemon. i want my pokemon from previous gens. i want to rule the online with my awesome Scizor and Crobat...and with my graveler :3

10. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

I'd prefer to carry over my own Pokemon in one go over having to wait for each one with each trade.

But I'm surprised that there are Unburden Treecko. Did someone mass produce them?

11. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Presumably. The hoenn starters were released with their abilities in gen 5 so...

12. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

Ah, mass trading. Now anyone can get them.

But as an avid berry farmer that I turned into, I'm waiting for the day someone inhuman enough can get those rare berries from the maison.

13. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

Okay we're closing this down. Discussion once the bank is out proper can go to their proper threads eg:
    "I got [pokemon]" or "I did a bunch of transferring" can just go in recent happenings
    Legendary pokemon stuff can go into the legendary pokemon thread
    Playing with pokemon in the pokemonamie thread
    Misc changes via egg moves or level ups or whatever can go into the gameplay thread

We would rather not keep a thread open since most of the discussion is more valid in other places and the stuff that remains either no one cares about (all the searching options, etc) or is just circular complaints/bashing about the hack check and the cloud service and the fee.

When Pokemon Bank launches for real, rest assured that every single Pokemon website will be talking about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.