• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Bank & Poké Transporter Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I believe he was talking about a recent post on Kotaku, detailing how 'hacked' Pokémon were being allowed through. But then again, I'm just taking with a grain of salt, as with all news.

Yes, and they'll most likely continue being let through. It has nothing to do with why the service was taken down in Japan and Korea and delayed everywhere else.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Hopefully after a good night sleep, I wake up, go down stairs, open e-shop and be able to download pokébank and start reclaiming my pokémon back into my game! :3 Can't wait. But probs false hope.

Bariokie

rock dog
The only ways I'll use hacked pokemon are shinies.
I want to make people happy with Shiny Eevees, ditto's and whatever on Wondertrade!
And to maybe fill my dex if I really can't find a pokemon.

Kreayshawn

So can Japanese use Pokebank/Transporter now?

If so ill ask my friend to help me transport

1Zekrom

#1 fan & collector
Someone traded a Ditto for Landorus is GTS and I just missed it :/

I traded my Yvetal for a Zekrom today for obvious reasons. I waited so long for the pokebank and I just couldn't wait any longer but Zekrom looks awesome in X&Y.

Nyoah

The Dark Azure
just to make sure, the pokebank is no longer in the japanese eshop but whoever downloaded it can still use it right?

dbApplejack

Whitney's Protege
just to make sure, the pokebank is no longer in the japanese eshop but whoever downloaded it can still use it right?

Yes, you can still use it.

sheld999

got the same code as before saying eshop is closed in you're region

im from new zealand and we share the aussie frame even tho we are 3 hours ahead lol

hope they improved the systems of eshop soon

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Pokebank and transfer will most likely be up and running after the holiday season is over. I mean that is the best time to try and run it again.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Hopefully, The services will be back up and running soon. Though it's going to ,more than likely, be roughly a week or two if this turns out anything like Rockstar's GTA Online. Personally, I'd prefer it to be this way since mostly everyone would be back in school/at work thus giving the servers a break enough to fully recoop after the Holidays. I mean, It would be a shame to have it back and running then it crashes again.

But hey, I'm still looking forward to it when it comes out. It's going to be a while, but the wait is worth it in the long run.

CanadianGuyEh

eShop is down again ;_;

They're on another maintenance workout again, hopefully with this one by the end of it they'll bring out the pokebank/transfer for the rest of us for download by tomorrow.

pokemonking777

FC:4012-4622-8473
I just wish i could transfer all my pokes from gen 1. all the time i spent as a kid training them, it would be nastaglic to be able to train them again :]

Cobalt_Latios

I just wish i could transfer all my pokes from gen 1.
Despite the fact that most of the gen 1 Pokemon can be caught in X/Y?

all the time i spent as a kid training them, it would be nastaglic to be able to train them again :]
...I guess I get it... kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.