• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Battle Academy (Discussion)

George~©

All Gravy
Agreed.

Also, few things with Mazu, me and Akoto. Are we gonna have mine and Akoto's battle, and then battle Mazu, or is it just the double battle? I personally don't mind, thats why i'm asking.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
you guys will battle first and then I'll battle. It'll give ya a chance to work out with both pokemon on ya.

George~©

All Gravy
Thats fine by me. I have a plan to atleast show off Rico's battling style with shroomish. Espeon and Umbreon have synchronize right, not their DW ability's?

So it'll be Nidorino vs Luxray, and then Shroomish and ??? vs Umbreon and Espeon

Wow, Rico and Akoto are going to be so unpopular. :')

Also I won't be posting much tonight/tomorrow, since I've just got my new drum kit and its fawkin amazing.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lol, yeah, if you read my sign-up I have the abilities listed there. But yes, they both do have synchronize, pointless as it is when poison doesn't affect poison. :p

however, might as well coordinate the battles before hand eh :p

George~©

All Gravy
Shroomish isn't poison type :p Pure grass type. Synchronize + Toxic + Poison Heal = fukpwn

Even though, we'll lose anyway.

I like to co-ordinate battles beforehand, so the RP runs smoothly without any complaints or problems with understanding orders. But alot of the time I like to co ordinate the battle, but not reveal too much about the actual strategy, like what you're doing with 'Total Infatuation.' I dont have a clue what it means, and i'm intrigued to find out. :')

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Hiya.....um so is it official that me(Akoto) and Rico (Midgeorge) are going to battle as a team against Slipomatic (Mazu)? If so, i may have to edit my post, because in it Akoto was suggesting that Rico battle with Cory(I think thats what his name was) battle with rico instead. (Due to Akoto's laziness :p)

Last edited:

PokeCutie

Internet went down for a while. Am I on the boat? Or at least, can I say I am? If this happens again, you may controll Dawn. Please, only have her move around! This won't happen again hopefully.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
He's going to abuse Attract duh. :p

I should know, Mari did the same thing just now. xD

shhh, you're not supposed to leak strats out :D

On a serious note, I will be battling rico and the buddy that came up behind him. (Kinda lazy for now to check up on names)

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
On a serious note, I will be battling rico and the buddy that came up behind him. (Kinda lazy for now to check up on names)

Yo mean Cory? Or me? (Akoto)

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
ugh, I thought it posted last night, obviously it didn't. It was Cory

Ardent Dawn

Unclassified
Internet went down for a while. Am I on the boat? Or at least, can I say I am? If this happens again, you may controll Dawn. Please, only have her move around! This won't happen again hopefully.

Everybody's still getting onto the boat - just RP yourself as getting on board and you'll be fine.

George~©

All Gravy
it is... I am battling rico and cory after rico vs. cory.

ugh...

Uhh, its Rico vs Akoto. Not Rico vs Cory.

So the double battle is against Rico and Akoto, or if @MiGo doesn't want to, then iStorm can take it if you want.

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
Umm.... im fine with anything. Its just that in my post as Akoto it was suggesting that istorm (Cory) take my place in the double, but he himself still battle Rico. I can edit my post to fit the situation. Im just waiting till someone else posts. XP

George~©

All Gravy
Umm.... im fine with anything. Its just that in my post as Akoto it was suggesting that istorm (Cory) take my place in the double, but he himself still battle Rico. I can edit my post to fit the situation. Im just waiting till someone else posts. XP

Nidorino and Luxio still need to have their match, since they were going to kill eachother.

And i'm sorry about not posting, i'll try and post regularly but i've been doing things recently, and I've also been caught up with Competetive pokemon. I'll try and get one up tomorrow, i'm also going on holiday at the end of the month, for two weeks. I'll have my laptop and wifi, but I want to spend most of my time enjoying the holiday, so i'm sorry if I dont get many more posts up at the moment.