• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Battle Academy (Discussion)

Buchou

filch some swag
Actually I was gonna have Dara have a Glaceon but now I guess not?

I think we need a list of who has what Pokemon. XD

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
OK! HERE ARE THE PEOPLE WITH UN-EVOLVED EEVEES.
Dont you love all caps anyways. Here we go.

aurora
(With another one on the way)
Rick
Dara
That all.

We all could just have the same eevees. four glaceons lets do this.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
What's wrong with several people having the same Pokemon?

Planned Teams

Mari

Jigglypuff---->Wigglytuff
Roselia---->Roserade
Feebas--->Milotic
Togepi---->Togetic---->Togekiss
Eevee--->Umbreon
Wynaut--->Wobbuffet (Shiny and Female.) xD

Tim

Castform
Lotad--->Lombre---->Ludicolo
Snorunt--->Froslass
Dratini--->Dragonair--->Dragonite
Growlithe---->Arcanine
Pikachu---->Raichu

(Nothing is final however.)

Buchou

filch some swag
That's not entirely fair but whatevs. It doesn't matter if everyone has some of the same Pokemon. Not like there is only ONE GLACEON IN THE WORLD LOL. In the end it is ultimately up to the GM on who gets what Pokemon and whether or not they can even evolve!

I'll try later on tonight to type up a list of Pokemon everyone had or what have you if anyone needs it.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Yeah, like Buchou said, we could all be stuck with eevees for the rest of the rpg. :) ... O.O. Lol, anyways, to tired and brain dead to post, see you guys tommorow.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Catch a togepi and trade it with Rick :). Hm, seriously, i would say make an are where a pokemon kidnaps one of your pokemon, and you catch it. IDK. I have writer's block.

Lets see

Aurora's eevee = glaceon (Just a guess)
Rick's eevee = Espeon (Not completely sure)
So that would make Roy's eevee = Umbreon, or one of the first generation pokemon. (Umbreon for a rival, and first so that no generations are copied. Just a thought. Or you could have the same eeveeloution as aurora or Rick. Oh, the endless possibilities.)

That's actually a pretty good idea. Umbreon is actually one of my favorite Eeveelution. As for Roy's team, I was hoping for something like this:

Swablu------>Altaria
Zigzagoon--->Linoone
Eevee------->Umbreon or Flareon
Palpitoad
Riolu-------->Lucario
Breloom

Of course, this isn't set, it's more of a dream team.

Last edited:

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
1. What I meant was like, if we all had glaceon at the end, we could all go, "GLACEON, ICE BEAM!" and just wipe out the enemy. No? Ok well something else.

2. Next, get Irene down to the dining hall so we can have some teacher development.

3. So, who is coming up with the class list and time. It might be important since we will be starting classes the next day.

4. Anyone notice the trapdoor that I put in there, that could be used for a kidnapping later on in the plot. Way later. As in not now.

5. A teachers meeting. If any students break it, the punishments will be harsh.

6. If any students try to dis-obey espeon, it will psychic you all the way back to your room and lock you in there. You have been warned.

7. I sent Espeon in there so that Dara's eevee can still develope its crush.

8. Aurora, NO CAUSING STUPID THINGS TO HAPPEN ON THE WAY TO THE CAFETERIA. NO MORE TENTACRUEL ATTACKS WHERE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON THAN A SWARM MORE COMES ON OR RICK WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE RIGHT OUT OF THE RPG.

9. Isn't it cute how Roy and Rick are building a friendship, of which Aurora is going to ruin. YAY!!

10. I don't have a number ten. So. >.> I'm done.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Hm, a vaperon is a good pokemon, but that was going to be ricks fall back. STOP STEALING MY IDEAS. Lol. however, it does match. I guess Joy could be an espeon, or leafeon. Both are sun pokemon, and sun corresponds to joy. Or, it could be a jolteon, and just outspeed everything. I hate how we can only choose one.

Wait, here is an idea, why doesn't everyone just give there eevees to Rick. Yup, I see this idea won't go over so well. Atleast I tried. I'll post later.

Slip, I'm going to have Seth provoke Mazu if thats ok. This is because if Seth makes him angry by not doing anything, what can he do when he actually tries? Just a though, what's your opinion. I'm not completely sure how your character would handle what since it's still the beginning.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Just FYI, in a sense, this is breaking rules, since even though it is the same rpg, we're operating on the basis that it's a new, revised rpg. So do not be surprised if I never post in here or post updates here at all. All updates from me will either be in the RPG or sign-up itself. So, do not be surprised if sometime later, this is mysteriously locked, for this was supposed to be lock when the old one was closed.

George~©

All Gravy
Actually when I asked for threads to be closed I asked to keep this one open, since you were talking about restarting, so i'd assume that its allowed.

Right. I don't know how to come into the RPG, or where I should come in. Any pointers? Also what Dormroom do I get? Preferably one of the less populated dorms.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Well, everone is in the cafeteria. So you could just introduce yourself as a student who came on a late ship after missing the ship? Plently of options out there.

George~©

All Gravy
1 ferry there. And I guess I'll just say I layed low on the boat or something.

Buchou

filch some swag
It would make sense as there was a sudden Tentacruel attack no one planned on happening, so it should be all right I would think.

Flame Mistress

Um, I'm guessing that not everyone has fallen asleep yet, so I'm assuming that it's still nighttime...

Also, can I catch that Murkrow?

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
It was mentioned by someone else in the SU-thread that I wasn't allowed my Tranquill. I am willing to change it back to Pidove if I have to, I just wanted to make sure with Slip (and serebii isn't letting me send messages or anything for some reason)

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
slipomatic, is there a forest or a field near the academy? if so, i was thinking about Skye finding a Spinarak trapped in its own web and catching it... it would know these moves:
1. String Shot
2. Bug Bite
3. Screech
4. Hypnosis

(i can change hypnosis if you want)

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
Again, what dorm will I be in, or should I just say that i'm in a dorm thats available. I won't be posting today because i'm hungover as hell, but tomorrow I can.