• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Battles and Tournament

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
Hey!

I need friends to play with. I got enough of battling the same stuff on Ranked Battles. So anyone down to some fun, challenge me! I wanted to make a tournament or stuff like that too if.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Hello. Sounds fun. I need to test a few teams as well for fun. Do you play doubles or singles? I do both but need to get way better at doubles.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Mismage do you prefer doubles as well? That's what I'm focusing on in ranked right now (preparing for April 9th).

Mismage

Ultra Adimensional Treiner
Hello. Sounds fun. I need to test a few teams as well for fun. Do you play doubles or singles? I do both but need to get way better at doubles.

Hallo! Did not received any notifications! I play both, mostly singles, but doubles too! Any of you guys who want to play please send DM and add me 1345 7012 3539

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
I'm available for the next two hours today, (watching a movie after that although I might be available after that too). If today doesn't work later this week on friday is fine. I need to do some effort value fixing but it's not a big deal. I won't be available the 9th to 12th though (international online comp.)