• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

The first details from CoroCoro have begun to come out. These images showcase a brand new saga of the anime to follow Episode N after that mini-saga completes and it begins on April 25th. This saga is called Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Da! (short for Dekorora Adventure). The Dekorora Islands are an archipelego of islands visited by Ash & Co.

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro3131.jpg

Return to Kanto! The long-awaited start of a new chapter!
Going back from the Unova region to the Kanto region, Ash and his friends have a great adventure on the Dekorola Archipelago! Getting chased by Beedrill, getting chased by gigantic Heatmor...
What?! Say goodbye to Oshawott?!
Also, everyone gets turned into a Beheeyem?! There's more! An encoutner with a mythical Pokémon?!
Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!
Laughs! Tears! Treasures?! They set off on their boat trip, visiting various islands!

Last edited by a moderator:

LizardonX

Banned
Wow

Orange island redux anyone?

Who wants to bet there are also 4 gimmick gyms

Hmm also an oak episode about rotoms, some random ep about a jirachi(lol max fans), and oh come on more mijumaru focus?!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Looks uninteresting so far Like a bunch of fillers till the 6th gen with no development.

I notice a lack of Charizard and no other older Pokemon of Ash's in the scan, not a good sign.

Last edited:

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Mijumaru leaving the show? Best news heard all year!

who said oshawott's leaving?

So they come up with the most boring thing possible to fill out the rest of the time? Looks like a bunch of fillers till the 6th gen with no development.

I notice a lack of Charizard and no other older Pokemon of Ash's in the scan, not a good sign.

don't be so quick to jump the gun. this is the only info we've gotten so far, i doubt they would spoil all the pokemon that can potentially return within a 6 month span.

also i don't know what people were expecting. battle frontier? i'm completely okay with this. better than more tournaments in my opinion. is it safe to assume all the BW rivals are officialy done? and it's also making me wonder if both iris and cilan are going to contine through to the next region with ash. which i'd be very happy to see.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

An Osawott refuses to evolve episode?

YAY, because it totally matters this late in the series, right before 6th generation.

So they come up with the most boring thing possible to fill out the rest of the time? Looks like a bunch of fillers till the 6th gen with no development.

Oshawott and Pikachu are the only ones shown, calm down, they aren't going to reveal everything.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
who said oshawott's leaving?

The episode title: Goodbye Mijumaru!? Path to becoming Scalchop King

How is Mijumaru leaving the show considered a filler?

Please elaborate...

Thriller

Its almost time
Oshy may as well go. By this point, its obvious he isn't gonna evolve and would just be wasted if he just got retired to Oak's.

Pignite will probably evolve here, same possibly with Palpatoad (an archipelago seems a pretty idealogical place for the latter, if you ask me).

Pleeeeeeeeeease let Charizard stay though.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
The episode title: Goodbye Mijumaru!? Path to becoming Scalchop King

oh damn. i really doubt oshawott gets left somewhere ala charizard/primeape/gliscor/ambipom. this is probably an evolution refusal episode. but i don't know. if he were to leave, as much as i love oshawott, it would hopefully be for the better of the rest of ash's pokemon since some of them have completely been shafted throughout the series. (palpitoad)

Thriller

Its almost time
Wait, I just realized, Charizard is in the Genesect movie, which isn't until July, and the movies are always tied into where the anime currently is, so we're good :)

#Charizardfan4ever

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Oshy may as well go. By this point, its obvious he isn't gonna evolve and would just be wasted if he just got retired to Oak's.

Pignite will probably evolve here, same possibly with Palpatoad (an archipelago seems a pretty idealogical place for the latter, if you ask me).

Pleeeeeeeeeease let Charizard stay though.

Charizard is probably gone.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
is the upper right corner with a few ghost types plus woobat and jirachi relevant? or is it simply more pre-gen V pokemon advertisements?

LizardonX

Banned
Mind explaining Oshawott being advertised in the movie.

IF it is after the movie, then hell yeah Oshawott is evolving!!!!

Ahh ****.

It just means mijumaru thinks about leaving and/or evolving and then realizing he would sell more toys by staying unevolved and with satoshi. It probably won't even mean anything the ep right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.