• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Okay what the heck is happening here? What are Ash and co even doing in Unova still. This just looks like a bunch of fillers (not that it really matters to me because I kind of like fillers). I guess they connect somehow.

dman_dustin

Oh look Jirachi finally is making its actual anime appearence that isn't a movie!

Jirachi's new forme confirmed!

I was going to respond to your first statement and then I saw your second statement, and killed the mood, but I'm doing it anyway.

Finally the most ridiculously made Pokemon is getting an appearance in the anime.

Oh by ridiculous I mean really a Pokemon that sleeps for a 1000 years, only to wake up for 7 days......yeah Gamefreak you just killed all potential stories done with said Pokemon.

Ahh ****.

It just means mijumaru thinks about leaving and/or evolving and then realizing he would sell more toys by staying unevolved and with satoshi. It probably won't even mean anything the ep right after.

Would be nice to finally get a story where the Pokemon says "Hell No" and stays with its trainer.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Maybe Oshawott will actually win a battle?!
Before it's supposed departure... maybe, though the last departure (Gliscor's)would indicate otherwise. That's if he actually leaves

LizardonX

Banned
Before it's supposed departure... maybe, though the last departure (Gliscor's)would indicate otherwise. That's if he actually leaves

How could he leave or evolve if the movie following it clearly states otherwise?

Unless the impossible happens and Ash's mijumaru evolves, and then Ash took one look at dewott and regretted the decision immediately so he swapped out for a new one.

Joltik-Kid

How could he leave or evolve if the movie following it clearly states otherwise?

Unless the impossible happens and Ash's mijumaru evolves, and then Ash took one look at dewott and regretted the decision immediately so he swapped out for a new one.
I don't know... I said it was a stretch (or at least made it out to be) XD Maybe he comes back every so often

I just hope the Zard stays on.
If only because he does bring life to team ^_^

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Just what the Doctor ordered. A filler saga.

Ehh, I probably won't be watching the anime for too long after this starts.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Man they're darting around everywhere aren't they? Why another set of Islands? >_<

Joltik-Kid

Man they're darting around everywhere aren't they? Why another set of Islands? >_<
Because apparently going anywhere other then Unova would talk too much effort. What I don't get though is it took a plane for Ash to get there and in the 1st episode of Season Episode N, it seemed to imply he would take a boat :p

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Because apparently going anywhere other then Unova would talk too much effort. What I don't get though is it took a plane for Ash to get there and in the 1st episode of Season Episode N, it seemed to imply he would take a boat :p

as in take a boat back to kanto?

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Because the Charizific Valley JUST WOULD NOT BE THE SAME without him. Right?

I sense paritial dislike for that place coming from you :p

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Yes! Yes! So BW's 4th Chapter is Dekorora Adventure?! I'm sooo happy that their going to an archipelago :) I always had a feeling that they would re-hash the Orange Islands in BW... But hopefully they make it something interesting and not full of filler until the new generation comes >_<

There looks like their's gonna be a Oshawott episode- and apparently it may be a departure episode so... HAHAHAHA! :D
An egg episode... 6th generation baby Pokemon for a main cast member?

A Ninetails episode- maybe connected with the eggs?

Shiftry episode? Hmm...

And Professor Oak finally becomes relevant again, huh? I wonder how Episode N will end to allow them to go to this place... Maybe they'll have yet another- "New Beginning episode" like they have everytime they hype up a new arc.
Oh yeah, also there are some Ghost Pokemon and Jirachi? I wonder if these islands will have some plot- type thing to it or if it will just be an adventure arc after we get done with the plot-esque Episode N arc.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Yes... I might be wrong, but that's the implications I got

hmm that's interesting. i never really paid attention in detail to what happened directly after the league. all i know is that cedric juniper arrived and ash decided to go check out the white ruins and met N on the boat.

LizardonX

Banned
Also why is the Scalchop king a dewott? Shouldn't a samurott have the title? makes no sense. Mijumaru should lose the battle so it proves hes still not ready to leave ash. Because obviously if he won then he would have to be the next king and might even be forced to evolve. OH THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.