• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Also why is the Scalchop king a dewott? Shouldn't a samurott have the title? makes no sense. Mijumaru should lose the battle so it proves hes still not ready to leave ash.
I'd figure you'd want him to leave...

dman_dustin

Oshawott finally getting more development?
Yay fake an unnecessary development. Too little too late.

Yeah I really have no idea. But it wasn't gonna be Ash's since the episode airs in May

OR, they're finally keeping a lid on evolutions especially starter ones, and Oshawott will evolve, and will be reflected in the movie.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Welcome to filler hell! No sidequest really worries me.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
This might seem like a stupid question, but is this archipelago of islands still within Unova? because if it isn't, i'm wondering how the dub season "Adventures In Unova" will play out. not that it matters though.. just the title.

diakyu

Are we sure there is no goal. Seems like we might be jumping the gun here.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Welcome to filler hell! No sidequest really worries me.

I wanted fillers so it doesn't really bother me. I mean we'll likely get some development episodes as well like the Oshawott one, but I mostly think that this new saga will primarily consist of fillers. Well at least it can't get any worse.

LizardonX

Banned

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So what's the goal of this? Is it in Unova? or is it just an anime-only place like the Orange Islands?

diakyu

There's most likely gonna be a tournament.
Yeah. BW has had a lot of tournaments that I can't see them not ending off on one. Heck, a tournament might be the reason he's in Dekoroa in the first place.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Are we sure there is no goal. Seems like we might be jumping the gun here.

You'd think they'd mention something to garner interest, especially with a slew of episode titles. There's not really much time either.

LizardonX

Banned
I'm dissapointed. I think we should have gotten an episode dedicated to Pignite. Or Charizard dominating an island as the top fire lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.