• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It actually kind of gets me angry that we rushed through the gyms just to get 6 months of whatever this is going to be. Couldn't the fillers have been dispersed within all of that, and then ending it with Episode N and a formal conclusion? Horrible planning.

dman_dustin

You'd think they'd mention something to garner interest, especially with a slew of episode titles. There's not really much time either.

Why do you people fail to understand the concept of "They are not going to reveal everything at once especially when it is being revealed for the first time."

Seriously. Ash's Charizard. Enough said.

Pyrotechnet

Aviator Guy
Just my two cents, but what if the Movie, for once in this crazy world of ours, actually doesn't take place chronologically as the anime occurs. I know it screws it up, but it would explain Charizard possibly remaining and Oshawott being there. That being the case, maybe Oshawott evolves fighting the scalchop king Dewott and then it could decide to stay or go. I know we're all riled up about this, but I would perfectly ok with the movie being a little out of place because it just seems like it will be a great movie, the first one i'll really want to see in a while. I'm willing to put up with it if it means an evolved Oshawott or even it leaving because it would be SOMETHING for Oshawott's development besides being a piece of merchandise on Ash's belt. I would love Charizard to stay, and maybe he will. We don't know much right now regardless, so let's be willing to dream a little a bit.

mockingjay

swift and lol
wow more gimmicks to waste time until x and y.

and guys do you honestly think oshawott is leaving?? another pikachu episode tbh

but nonetheless they all sound pretty interesting but yeah disappointed that the unova saga went by so fast only to be finished with 'best wishes 2', 'n' and 'dekoroa adventures'

diakyu

Seriously people? I guess all of Ash's BW team is gone to since none of them were shown except Oshawott. Conclusion jumping here come on now.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Charizard is gone it seems.

It seems so. Not that it's a complete surprise; he was only really brought back for Episode N and the new movie. But there's no point in him being in this new island arc. By the way, I'm not shading Charizard; I just honestly can't see the point of him overstaying his welcome. Ash's Unova Pokemon need this arc to get some last minute development.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
I would think Charizard at least would have higher priority than Mijumaru or rotom or a random jirachi that completely invalidates movie 6.
Charizard is being promoted by leaps and bounds in Episode N, and a random Jirachi? Really? A Pokemon of legends should have less priority than a Charizard? 0_o And... was Charizard's episode title revealed when Episode N started? Nope. So hold your horses...

LizardonX

Banned
Charizard is being promoted by leaps and bounds in Episode N, and a random Jirachi? Really? A Pokemon of legends should have less priority than a Charizard? 0_o And... was Charizard's episode title revealed when Episode N started? Nope. So hold your horses...

It was revealed on the poster for N. And yes Ash's Charizard is far more important than any movie canon breaking legendary.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
i'm glad they're only revealing small things as of now because every other saga was overhyped and everybody seemed to ***** about it when it all aired. who knows, maybe we'll get a pignite episode and a charizard episode or other epidosed that aren't fillers.

Why do you people fail to understand the concept of "They are not going to reveal everything at once especially when it is being revealed for the first time."

enough said.

Just my two cents, but what if the Movie, for once in this crazy world of ours, actually doesn't take place chronologically as the anime occurs. I know it screws it up, but it would explain Charizard possibly remaining and Oshawott being there. That being the case, maybe Oshawott evolves fighting the scalchop king Dewott and then it could decide to stay or go. I know we're all riled up about this, but I would perfectly ok with the movie being a little out of place because it just seems like it will be a great movie, the first one i'll really want to see in a while. I'm willing to put up with it if it means an evolved Oshawott or even it leaving because it would be SOMETHING for Oshawott's development besides being a piece of merchandise on Ash's belt. I would love Charizard to stay, and maybe he will. We don't know much right now regardless, so let's be willing to dream a little a bit.

i can already see people bashing your guts out for saying this. but i actually would be very content with that. the only way i wouldn't be okay with this is if the end of episode N doesn't really bring about a conclusion to a team plasma storyline, so it could come back just before the movie and then conclude it during the movie or after it. because i don't understand how we would go from a more serious arc dealing with a villanous team for a full arc with its own name, to an adventure in an archipelago of islands and then back to genesect which i'm sure will correlate with team plasma since it's appearing in an episode N episode first.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

I hate how only two Pokemon being on there is somehow indicative of anything.

Axes isn't on the page for god's sakes. I guess that means Axew is evolving/leaving...right.

Seriously can we speculate what's actually there and not what isn't. Please.

LizardonX

Banned
The new opening will quickly tell us whether their are any team changes for this arc.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO EMBOAR AND SEISMOTOAD

These two would instantly put unova at hoenn level.

I hate how only two Pokemon being on there is somehow indicative of anything.

Axes isn't on the page for god's sakes. I guess that means Axew is evolving/leaving...right.

Seriously can we speculate what's actually there and not what isn't. Please.

Coughmoviepostercough

diakyu

The new opening will quickly tell us whether their are any team changes for this arc.
We're probably getting a new song right? Looking forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.