• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunglasses Krookodile

King Of The Kroks
Ash sees a poster advertising it. Since he has nothing better to do before XY comes out of nowhere like magic he probably can go. And since people in the pokeverse do not need schools or a source of income his companions are coming too.

I wouldn't be surprised if a character like professor juniper asked him to go along to the islands to pick something up then what ever it is say a rehash of the gs ball gets carried over to 6th gen region. I think that an important character will probably ask ash to travel to the islands for some reason or another.

RVD_fan

I think it's kind of weird that they've made this. I can see why they'd want to do an N story post-league, but the Orange Islands were made purely because they hadn't intended for the anime to go past Kanto. With Best Wishes, they would have had to actually plan to have a 20 episode gap at the end.
Maybe they wanted to keep the N arc moving and didn't want to put a ton of fillers in between major plasma episodes. Although I don't see why you couldn't have the islands after the league and have the Plasma storyline be the climax.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I hope there is some good reason why they are traveling there to at least attempt to mask the filler. If they literally just want to go site seeing/traveling, that would be pretty lame...considering ash originally came specifically just to go in the league that ended up finishing in the middle of the saga.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Rare Pokemon, Site Seeing, Tournament, League etc.

It won't be anything much different to usual.

I know but I want it to be some sort of competition thing.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm thinking we'll probably get some kind of tournament there, seeing as how little time we have left until X and Y this fall.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Goes on vacation.

Gets completely slaughtered at League.

Gets bounced around by two villainous teams.

Decides to go back on vacation.

Typical Ash. Our beloved eternal loser who totally takes training seriously.

FlyAsADunsparce

I hope that at the final island, there will be a huge tournament in which you can only enter if you participated in at least 3 Don Battles or the League, which makes it harder. The prize is an egg and a vacation to PokeFrance for 3 people. It'd make a good redemption for the league.

Burgundy, Stephan, Bianca, Virgil (with Sylveon), Cameron, Trip, Georgia, Iris and Cilan are competing. A total of 32 will be competing.

Episode 1:
Round 1: Top 32 1 vs 1. Some stills, everybody makes it through

Round 2 Top 16 3 vs 3:
- Iris vs Georgia : Axew, Dragonite, Excadrill vs Vanilluxe, Beartic, Bisharp - Iris wins
- Cilan vs Burgundy: Stunfisk, Pansage, Crustle vs Samurott, Darmanitan, Sawsbuck - Burgundy wins
- Stephan vs. Bianca - Zebstrika, Liepard, Sawk vs. Emboar, Karrablast, Cinccino - Bianca wins
- Cameron vs Ash - Lucario, Hydreigon, Samurott vs. Infernape, Glalie, Muk - Ash wins

Round 3 Top 8 3 vs 3:
-Ash vs Bianca: Totodile, Gible, Sceptile vs Emboar, Karrablast, Cinccino - Ash wins
-Iris vs Trip: Emolga, Excadrill, Dragonite vs Serperior, Jellicent, Conkeldurr - Trip wins
- Burgundy vs Virgil: Samurott, Sawsbuck, Stoutland vs Espeon, Leafeon, Jolteon- Virgil wins

Round 4: Top 4 6 vs 6:
- Ash vs Virgil: Palpitoad, Leavanny, Boldore, Pikachu, Krookodile, Charizard vs Sylveon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Jolteon - Ash wins

Final :
Ash vs Trip: Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Pikachu, Unfezant, Scraggy vs Serperior, Chandelure, Vanilluxe, Unfezant, Jellicent, Conkeldurr.

Ash wins and goes to PokeFrance with Iris and Cilan, he finds out there is a league and decides to challenge the gyms. Oh yeah and Egg contains 6th gen ofcourse. But I know this is all wishful thinking and the writers wouldn't probably ever do something like this.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Me too, but competition for Ash goes as far as a tournement or League (battle centric basically), so it won't be any different imo.

I don't need different lol, I need some good battles.

Anima

I don't get why people are so disappointed that Charizard may not be sticking around. He shouldn't have been the one brought back to begin with -- he's already had far more reappearances than any other of Ash's Oak'd/on call pokemon. Entei movie. Clair battle. Articuno battle... Probably some I am forgetting. They should have brought back a pokemon that hasn't had a chance to reappear yet. Like Pidgeot. Not sure how that would work, but dang, if they could get it to work, THAT would be one epic return.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
I don't get why people are so disappointed that Charizard may not be sticking around. He shouldn't have been the one brought back to begin with -- he's already had far more reappearances than any other of Ash's Oak'd/on call pokemon. Entei movie. Clair battle. Articuno battle... Probably some I am forgetting. They should have brought back a pokemon that hasn't had a chance to reappear yet. Like Pidgeot. Not sure how that would work, but dang, if they could get it to work, THAT would be one epic return.

Pidgeot is not epic. Charizard is.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope that at the final island, there will be a huge tournament in which you can only enter if you participated in at least 3 Don Battles or the League, which makes it harder. The prize is an egg and a vacation to PokeFrance for 3 people. It'd make a good redemption for the league.

Burgundy, Stephan, Bianca, Virgil (with Sylveon), Cameron, Trip, Georgia, Iris and Cilan are competing. A total of 32 will be competing.

Episode 1:
Round 1: Top 32 1 vs 1. Some stills, everybody makes it through

Round 2 Top 16 3 vs 3:
- Iris vs Georgia : Axew, Dragonite, Excadrill vs Vanilluxe, Beartic, Bisharp - Iris wins
- Cilan vs Burgundy: Stunfisk, Pansage, Crustle vs Samurott, Darmanitan, Sawsbuck - Burgundy wins
- Stephan vs. Bianca - Zebstrika, Liepard, Sawk vs. Emboar, Karrablast, Cinccino - Bianca wins
- Cameron vs Ash - Lucario, Hydreigon, Samurott vs. Infernape, Glalie, Muk - Ash wins

Round 3 Top 8 3 vs 3:
-Ash vs Bianca: Totodile, Gible, Sceptile vs Emboar, Karrablast, Cinccino - Ash wins
-Iris vs Trip: Emolga, Excadrill, Dragonite vs Serperior, Jellicent, Conkeldurr - Trip wins
- Burgundy vs Virgil: Samurott, Sawsbuck, Stoutland vs Espeon, Leafeon, Jolteon- Virgil wins

Round 4: Top 4 6 vs 6:
- Ash vs Virgil: Palpitoad, Leavanny, Boldore, Pikachu, Krookodile, Charizard vs Sylveon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Glaceon, Jolteon - Ash wins

Final :
Ash vs Trip: Oshawott, Snivy, Pignite, Pikachu, Unfezant, Scraggy vs Serperior, Chandelure, Vanilluxe, Unfezant, Jellicent, Conkeldurr.

Ash wins and goes to PokeFrance with Iris and Cilan, he finds out there is a league and decides to challenge the gyms. Oh yeah and Egg contains 6th gen ofcourse. But I know this is all wishful thinking and the writers wouldn't probably ever do something like this.

You had me till Kotetsu and Virgil </3!!

This is just me grasping me at straws, but...

During the Orange island arc, Misty had 4 pokemon with her and she caught a 5th which was Poliwag.

During this island arc, Iris also has 4 pokemon with her, so....?

FlyAsADunsparce

You had me till Kotetsu and Virgil </3!!

I want Ash to beat their butts basically. I mean is that too much to ask? I mean BW has disappointed fans in so many ways, this would be a great way to end on a high note. And to make up for their mistakes. And that includes Cameron and Virgil losing to Ash lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.