• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

From Sunnyshore.

N was shown walking down some stairs and "Episode N" was announced.
Seems a part two of season 2.

Team plasma is coming!

Cast Update: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/chara/
Translations:

N
A young man who hears the voices of Pokémon. He travels through the Unova region, hoping to find an answer to the issue of how the relationship between humans and Pokémon should be. He calls Pokémon "friends".

Ghetsis
Commander of Team Plasma, an evil organization, planning to take over the Unova region. He is looking for N.

Colress
Team Plasma's scientist. Presently, he is conducting experiments and research on Pokémon to complete his Pokémon Control Machine.

Team Rocket
An evil organization which wants to conquer the world. They've made a complete comeback to the Unova region! With their goal to get Pikachu in mind, they appear before Ash and his friends once again on their Meowth balloon! What are they plotting this time?!

[IMG139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/episodeN01.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/episodeN02.png[/IMG139]
[IMG139]http://sunyshore.com/scrap/episodeN03.png[/IMG139]

Last edited by a moderator:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N

During the new episode of the anime, aired today, a new announcement was given. This announcement featured a small clip showing the character of N walking down and a preview note saying Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N. We currently don't know much about this episode but when we have news, it'll be posted here
[img139]http://www.serebii.net/episoden.jpg[/img139]

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I already new "some" rumors the the Plasma arc was confirmed, cool.

I wonder if its only going to be about Plasma, going to get boring, Satoshi objective is not beat bad guys, thats the side plot.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
HOLY **** IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

See? I told you Looker coming back meant Team Plasma! Now all that remains in question is if this is a multi-part arc or a feature-length episode along the lines of Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon or The Legend of Thunder.

interesting news. N appearing should make for a lot of happy fans.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
N finally appears?

Interesting. I want to see how he will interact with Ash and crew.

I just hope he's not as dull as he is in the games. Heres hoping it features a lot of team plasma and not just N.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
HOLY **** IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

See? I told you Looker coming back meant Team Plasma! Now all that remains in question is if this is a multi-part arc or a feature-length episode along the lines of Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon or The Legend of Thunder.

Well they can't make a big arc about it, it either an arc with them appearing a few times or a big 5 episode in a row arc.

I hope the anime doesn't actually shift to N story and bench Satoshi fora while till the next region.

I just hope he's not as dull as he is in the games. Heres hoping it features a lot of team plasma and not just N.

Thats how they like him!!!!!

Boring and Emo :D, I'm just happy Plasma comes with him.

★ Mr. Mime ★

Man of Mystery
I always knew N was going to show up eventually.

TP is most likely going to play a big role in the filler arc, I knew the writers weren't just going to throw them away.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Well. Thank God.

And it only took 2 and a half years.

santijuste

I love Team Rocket but I think N will be one of the awesomest charachter we will see in the anime

THE GAME IS OVER LET THE EPIC START

gamer_legend

I already new "some" rumors the the Plasma arc was confirmed, cool.

I wonder if its only going to be about Plasma, going to get boring, Satoshi objective is not beat bad guys, thats the side plot.

You know what I love about this comment? The fact the "some" not the rumours. Still it's about time N made an appearance. Should be in for an awesome treat although knowing our luck it'll more than likely be a special episode which doesn't involve Ash whatsoever.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I always knew N was going to show up eventually.

TP is most likely going to play a big role in the filler arc, I knew the writers weren't just going to throw them away.

Its nice to say that when its confirmed he appears lol...

You know what I love about this comment? The fact the "some" not the rumours. Still it's about time N made an appearance. Should be in for an awesome treat.

Basicly its not a rumour :D someone confirmed me this and other stuff that I can't share.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I don't care anymore.. Can we get to the next region please? 'kaythnx..

Status
Not open for further replies.