• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiripa

Banned
This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Series 3, not true?

That would be great if they could use some of his music from the games especially the music they play when he leaves in the first BW games.

Well, the thing with N is that if the writers do get him wrong, they will be attacked by a crowd of teenage girls so I don't think the writers would want to take that risk XD

Yeah and with no Ferriswheelshipping, teenage girls will rage more. But the pairing is crack and no place here.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Its still season 2 though :/...During the league, it was not called "Pokemon best wishes Season 2 League adventures."
The pokemon world tournament junior cup, did not technically change the title of the show. The season did. ._... Could they not lengthen the N storyline? It lasted a whole game (technically two I guess.). Surely they can turn it into something here. ._...

He just posted translations as well >3>...I'm not saying its not possible that its just an episode or just an arc, but everything points more towards something bigger.

Somehow I feel like N will be the periodically, showing up to antagonize Ash and stuff, while that is part of the filler saga because its not all about N.
My point was that BW Season 2 was not over and the Episode of N was just a new chapter in it, while some people are acting like its all new season when it is obvious still Season 2. I hope that Team Plasma is the main focus of the filler saga but I also know that the writers cannot just focus their attention on the antagonist side of the series there will still be BW2 promotion going on other than Team Plasma. And the real point of our little "argument" was over the opening changing which I dont believe it has to because it just started in 7 months ago and we saw how long they dragged out the first one >_> I think their just gonna add in Team Plasma and N, and the other filler saga stuff not make a whole new one for no reason... Though this is my opinion and in no way would I take this as fact. Best Wishes Season 2: Episode of N may or may not be the filler saga, all I'm saying. Lets just wait for some more hints to what it will be about other than Team Plasma.

SlimeStack

Oh, can you read Japanese? If so then I'm sorry for not listening to you... But what i could tell it indicated a new chapter in BW, that does not mean that the whole filler saga will focus on Team Plasma its just that anew chapter will be added to BW2 same as how a new chapter was added when the league ocurred. Though there could be a opening change I seriously doubt that BW2 promotion will be replaced by the tilte "Episode of N" which would only exist to advertise N and Team Plasma not the games that they appear in... BW2 just began in July and you want it to end 7 months later? If it was a filler saga that would be plausible but this is the second season of BW not just anew chapter like this N episode arc.

In terms of seasons we're still in Best Wishes! Season 2 as far as I'm concerned. I think they just split it into two parts; Pokémon League and N/Plasma. The Pokémon League portion involved Meloetta, Shirona, Shizui, Shaga, Team Rocket, Junior Cup, etc. It wasn't only the Pokémon League and I think Episode N will also not only be about N. The title (and possible opening change) will simply reflect the premise of Satoshi's adventure.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Well, the thing with N is that if the writers do get him wrong, they will be attacked by a crowd of teenage girls so I don't think the writers would want to take that risk XD

Hey, I'm a guy. And I'd be freaken pissed to. XD Though that does sound bad...

I'm good as long as they get his characterization right...lol Others however may want a bit more.

I think they're gonna build this like they did with team rocket and their missions.

N appears and in each passing episode, we learn more about what he's up to, all leading up to a big arc involving him, Plasma, Looker, and the legendaries.

This could happen right?

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

Um... wasn't the show addressed to little kids? The best I can see is Japanese kids dirtying the studios with paint or toilet paper. XD

But there is always something OOC, it's natural. Some characters are better in one environment than the other. That's why Disney's games usually suck and Mario isn't that good in movies and cartoons.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I think they're gonna build this like they did with team rocket and their missions.

N appears and in each passing episode, we learn more about what he's up to, all leading up to a big arc involving him, Plasma, Looker, and the legendaries.

This could happen right?
If it did, I'd give best wishes much more credit in the story department. xD

@Conuxie Fair enough, We'll wait then. next week might get some things known. lol

chiripa

Banned
This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Season 3, not true?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
That would be great if they could use some of his music from the games especially the music they play when he leaves in the first BW games.
Agreed, his themes are epic XD

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
In terms of seasons we're still in Best Wishes! Season 2 as far as I'm concerned. I think they just split it into two parts; Pokémon League and N/Plasma. The Pokémon League portion involved Meloetta, Shirona, Shizui, Shaga, Team Rocket, Junior Cup, etc. It wasn't only the Pokémon League and I think Episode N will also not only be about N. The title (and possible opening change) will simply reflect the premise of Satoshi's adventure.

Agreed. I believe this is just part 2 of BW Season 2 and now we will have Team Plasma and possibly another battle challenge for Ash and co. to do :) I'm hoping for even league rivals to appear for Team Plasma because in all of the other sagas it was either the end of it or Ash went to a different region but if he stays in Unova they have a chance to appear again.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
N's battle theme playing while N battles Ash... now that would be epic, as long as the music remix is done right.

they made the Ending credits theme beautiful...so maybe. xD

If it did, I'd give best wishes much more credit in the story department. xDl

I think it's possible. For example that scene with N walking down the stairs will be his debut scene. Then in the next episode, we see N having a meeting with the Plasma workers. Then in the next episode, we see their helicopter heading into the sky or something. Meanwhile Ash, Cilan, and iris are still traveling around Unova.

Basically it's what we got with Team Rocket but this time N and Plasma.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm starting to think that this may be part of the reason why Iris's Axew hasn't gotten as stronger as we all assumed. If this is a full arc, & not just one special, I'm starting to think that N may confront Iris about Axew & it may decide to stay with N for a while, just like White's Tepig in the Adventures manga.

chiripa

Banned
I said: This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Season 3, not true?
episodeN03.jpg

Honeyichigo

The manliest
But there is always something OOC, it's natural. Some characters are better in one environment than the other. That's why Disney's games usually suck and Mario isn't that good in movies and cartoons.

This, very much. Adapting a game directly into a medium like manga, anime, a movie or what have you rarely if ever goes smoothly. The best adaptation are the ones that're willing to tweak the source material.

That being said, I like what the anime's done with Iris, Cilan and Bianca, so I don't think they're going to ruin N horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.