• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think that this may be part of the reason why Iris's Axew hasn't gotten as stronger as we all assumed. If this is a full arc, & not just one special, I'm starting to think that N may confront Iris about Axew & it may decide to stay with N for a while, just like White's Tepig in the Adventures manga.

Implying that N actually cares about Axew of all things and Axew actually cares about N. Sorry but no...

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Hey, guys... do you think that Anime N will talk to Pokemon like Game N (a la Anabel)? I'd like to see him talking naturally to Pikachu and Axew.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I think it's possible. For example that scene with N walking down the stairs will be his debut scene. Then in the next episode, we see N having a meeting with the Plasma workers. Then in the next episode, we see their helicopter heading into the sky or something. Meanwhile Ash, Cilan, and iris are still traveling around Unova.

Basically it's what we got with Team Rocket but this time N and Plasma.
I think its possible too. :p. To be honest...If N's goal and beliefs are similar to the first games, then ash would be great as a counterpart to him. Ash fits right into the protagonists shoes in the games. Energetic, friend to pokemon (Pikachu especially. N will likely notice the bond between them very quickly. Which is another thing similar to the games. He would likely confront Ash on the exact same grounds he'd confront the game protagonist.), and believes that most of the people around him are good hearted and love pokemon. Its the same parallel as the game, which is why i got so annoyed that N WASN'T here in the first place. But i digress.
I said: This is not Pokemon Best Wishes Season 3, not true?
View attachment 6997
It is not best wishes season 2. However it could be the other half to this season and such. It seems pretty big.

This, very much. Adapting a game directly into a medium like manga, anime, a movie or what have you rarely if ever goes smoothly. The best adaptation are the ones that're willing to tweak the source material.

That being said, I like what the anime's done with Iris, Cilan and Bianca, so I don't think they're going to ruin N horribly.
I don't think so either :p...But thats also why making a book into an anime is hard, because then you don't get all of the thought processes that go on in book with the main character(s), therefore some developement looks un-natural to ones who don't realize what the characters are thinking. Sword art online, I'm looking at you -_-...XD
Hey, guys... do you think that Anime N will talk to Pokemon like Game N (a la Anabel)? I'd like to see him talking naturally to Pikachu and Axew.
Yep. XD

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Is this new opening, confirmed or just still speculation. It's hard to follow actual information about this "Arc" among speculation, and shipping nonsense.

No, not confirmed. The only thing that's confirmed is that there's a redone title just for this "episode", and that it's supposaidly a "New Chapter."

it just seems like it will. lol

EDIT: Ninja'd lol

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
You know as long as they don't make N into that generic villain I'll be fine. :p

Look at the bright side: They haven't rushed into this

dman_dustin

This pretty much confirms that Ash won't win the League, as this arc seems to be based on saving things with N in Unova. Not a champion arc or anything like that.

Even if I agree Ash won't win the league.

Ash and co have to do something, they can't solely devote the entirety of the "filler saga" on Team Plasma and N, there's just no believable way for the writers to make Ash, Iris and Cilan follow after them, run into other problems, and have Ash battling N be the end result of the filler saga.

Something else has to precipitate the filler saga. While Team Plasma/N has greater focus than the usual team rocket/Magma?Aqua/Galactic.

It could be as simple as N, is hosting a battle tournament, and if you win a special badge or something you can enter it. Or something like that.

But I don't think it can solely be about N and Team Plasma, with filler in the middle. There has to be some end goal, for Ash.

Rio!

Composer
Oh so he and Team Plasma are finally making their appearance?
Might have to see this. o3o

*insert lame algebra joke here*

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I think a bew opening is at hand.

The Opening won't even last 30 episodes.:/ But I guess its entirely possibly since Symphonic Medly was 27 episodes during the transition from Hoenn Saga to Battle Frontier Saga. It would most likely give spoilers anyways.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
I want his voice to be justbas dreamy as it was in the animated trailer...I have a feeling that it'll be a different VA though.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I'm starting to think that this may be part of the reason why Iris's Axew hasn't gotten as stronger as we all assumed. If this is a full arc, & not just one special, I'm starting to think that N may confront Iris about Axew & it may decide to stay with N for a while, just like White's Tepig in the Adventures manga.

I second this!! That could be so freaking awesome!!

SmartD

Awesome! N will finally make his appearance in the anime. Things are about to get interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.