• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Team Rocket meaning Giovanni, Zager and TRio or Team Rocket meaning TRio?

There's an upcoming Wifi event offering Meowth as a download to commemorate it.

I just can't believe it. Less than 24 hours after something great happens, this comes along and ruins it completely. Great.

There's an upcoming Wifi event offering Meowth as a download to commemorate it.

I just can't believe it. Less than 24 hours after something great happens, this comes along and ruins it completely. Great.

If they're still serious and commanded by Zager or Giovanni, I wouldn't mind it especially if this continues the rivalry between Rocket and Plasma. If it is just the TRio being clowns again, then yeah that's a problem.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Any idea when this N arc is gonna start? Right after the league? Months from now like in March?

January.

Team Rocket is returning...for Arceus's sake! This is great, can't wait to see them.

Are they necessary in Team Plasma's arc when all they'll do is take screentime away from more important events again?

If they're still serious and commanded by Zager or Giovanni, I wouldn't mind it especially if this continues the rivalry between Rocket and Plasma. If it is just the TRio being clowns again, then yeah that's a problem.

There's no reason for anything to be offered in commemoration if they're bringing back Team Rocket exactly as they were recently. Doesn't that make sense?

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Are they necessary in Team Plasma's arc when all they'll do is take screentime away from more important events again?

I dunno...I mean evil Vs evil is usually less predictable then Evil VS good.

Maybe they'll cause some trouble for plasma allowing ash and friends to do something. I dunno...

NOw if they're returning, don't they HAVE to show us the delayed two parter? :/...

gliscor&yanmega

Team Rocket is going to be apart of it too, more reason for me to enjoy it. They did say they would return during their last hijacked Oak live caster.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

They won't take that much screen time away and I'll like it even more especially if they show TR and TP interacting.

I guess the 7 episodes where we haven't see them must have been torture for you. Wow....

It's not that surprising that someone/some people like them.

And no, it has not been torture. I don't obsess over their appearances and I don't hate it when they don't appear, I just kind of like it when they do appear. If you have a problem with that, well then I really couldn't care less.

Do you think this will be like a 3-episode arc and then we'll be done with it or stretched out for months of build-up leading to huge climax?

Already said it was in January, but hey, whatever. :/

Of those 4 pictures of Meowth, which ones have we seen in the anime already. I know the bottom right picture is from the Subway one. What about the other 3 pictures?

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Do you think this will be like a 3-episode arc and then we'll be done with it or stretched out for months of build-up leading to huge climax?

It's more than just an arc; if it was, they wouldn't have made a modified series logo for it.

I dunno...I mean evil Vs evil is usually less predictable then Evil VS good.

What's being brought back is probably not "evil."

NOw if they're returning, don't they HAVE to show us the delayed two parter? :/...

Not if they're being brought back as their "old" characters.

gliscor&yanmega

Of those 4 pictures of Meowth, which ones have we seen in the anime already. I know the bottom right picture is from the Subway one. What about the other 3 pictures?

1st-Not sure, but I remember seeing it at some point.
2nd-From an ending.
3rd-Fishing episode I believe.

We don't know if they will be their old selves though. Like people on here are saying, we may be able to see 2 evil organizations going head to head.

Status
Not open for further replies.