• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodor

Banned
Is N participating in League conference or Champion League ????

BlueDragonfangirl

YES!! Finally!! N and Team Plasma to get an arc!! Best News Ever!! I can't wait for interactions between him and Ash, that should be some thing. Was there a promo by chance? N looks epic in that shot. Maybe instead of Ash loosing to his rivals the league N gets in between? I'd love for this to happen. Thanks so much for posting this, man am I happy person right now ^

Guess Dento and Iris will be staying a little longer, at least till this arc is over, I hope they do a much better job on this arc than they did with the Team Rocket arc, more than two episodes please, make up for what you did with the unaired episodes thanks.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
YES!! Finally!! N and Team Plasma to get an arc!! Best News Ever!! I can't wait for interactions between him and Ash, that should be some thing. Was there a promo by chance? N looks epic in that shot. Maybe instead of Ash loosing to his rivals the league N gets in between? I'd love for this to happen. Thanks so much for posting this, man am I happy person right now ^

Guess Dento and Iris will be staying a little longer, at least till this arc is over, I hope they do a much better job on this arc than they did with the Team Rocket arc, more than two episodes please, make up for what you did with the unaired episodes thanks.

Yeah. I'd love to see his interaction with Ash too. I want to know what he thinks about Ash and Pikachu relationship.

So... who wanna bet to see the League interrupted by N and Team Plasma? XD

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
As much as I don't watch the anime that much, I believe that the plot should evolve N catching Reshiram, and Ash catching Zekrom.
It's nice to see a change in the series, way better than having Team Rocket all the time.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

N- I want, to release all pokemon from the evil trainers!!!
Satoshi- No they are my friends and I'm not evul and I'll prove you wrong because pokemon can live with human and cooperate!!!!

YAWN!!!!!

Get Ghetsis in here please.

When Maganon posts we know he delivers :D tks.

Last edited:

gamer_legend

Yeah, Given's N's hatred for confining all Pokemon and using them as tools I seriously doubt that's going to be the case. Although Ghetsis, The Seven Sages and The Shadow Triad are all very distinct options. If it's an arc you can probably expect several past characters to appear.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah. I'd love to see his interaction with Ash too. I want to know what he thinks about Ash and Pikachu relationship.

I hope we get tons of interactions between Ash and N, that'd make an intresting arc.
I think so too, I'd like this to happen and Ash wouldn't loose to any of these new rivals who I don't like besides Bel and we all know things are turning out with her.

Sorry Pepsi, going to have to disagree with you on that one. I'd love it if they became rivals of some sort, they think nothing a likeXD

Last edited:

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
I hope we get tons of interactions between Ash and N, that'd make an intresting arc.
I think so too, I'd like this to happen and Ash wouldn't loose to any of these new rivals who I don't like besides Bel and we all know things are turning out with her.

I agree.
Bel and Trip bores me...
IMO, it doesn't fit the anime, or the region itself.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
This is gonna be awesome.

Can't wait for everyone to get overhyped and probably be disappointed in the end.

The line up from last week's episode didn't show Natural so no.

We everyone, you finally have him. Good thing Hilda isn't here or accidentally Ferriswheelship anime version.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

Can't wait for everyone to get overhyped and probably be disappointed in the end.

Don't worry, my "hope level" is already set on low. I'll wait for more info before jumping on the bandwagon.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Aslong as its bland I'm sure all of you will enjoy it.
--------------------------------------------------------

Elice will be pretty damn happy when she sees this, don't remember her new username.

vodor

Banned
Anyway , We still don't know about the filler saga !
If N appearing then Ash is staying in Unova .
Question is , What Ash going to do in Unova after league conference ???
It has to be something that N is involve .
The only thing I can think of is a "Champion League Tournament''.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yah, I was excited for Best Wishes 2 and was really disapointed with how things turned out that I almost was thinking about dropping the anime till the Best Wishes series was over with.
This should keep me into this series a little while longer, been dying for N to appear in the anime forever!

HAHA Feriswheelshipping, no no now instead will get tons of Yaoi fans going crazy for AshxN instead :p

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I couldn't agree more Best Wishes is already rotten in my mouth.

It's not rotten entirely in mine, but I don't care in the sense that if they showed N at this moment, that I would not care. If they build up to the 'Episode N', then yes, I might start to give a damn, but at this point, it's just the same as my appreciation of N in the games: None existant.

Just last week people were telling that that was a hopeless thought and was never going to happen.. Now we're amidst the league, and this comes up.. Chaos ensues, and when chaos ensues, it's best to keep expectations low and not fall into their traps! :p

Don't worry, my "hope level" is already set on low. I'll wait for more info before jumping on the bandwagon.

Mine is on abyssmal.. I honestly can't see this episode (unless they mean 2parter/hourlong) do anything any justice... We need set up akin to the Operation Tempest-degree:
- Two part-arc to forshadow the interest in the legendary trio (Minor Island arc)
- Set up throughout fifteen episodes (from the debut of Meloetta onwards)

I honestly don't know how they're going to do this, so I can't speculate too much, but they've got their two parter already, sadly, we haven't seen it. Then there's the Zekrom's Ruins episode, which could in retrospect have given some details on what they're going to do.

I think this might lead up to Dragonspiral Tower.. There must be a reason why they haven't shown it. Now we just need to wonder if this is where Charizard comes in...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Locormus we still don't know if we are getting a build up or not Looker is coming back N probably bring the rest of TP with him making it interesting, as far as N yeah I'm with you I absolutelly do not care about his character as a standalone characters , hes less annoying in the second game though, probably because he appears less.

Well guys I guess Cyber was wrong and Satoshi is not winning the league OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Locormus we still don't know if we are getting a build up or not Looker is coming back N probably bring the rest of TP with him making it interesting, as far as N yeah I'm with you I absolutelly do not care about his character as a standalone characters , hes less annoying in the second game though, probably because he appears less.

Well guys I guess Cyber was wrong and Satoshi is not winning the league OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

To this I never get N's popularity he has

*reads my last post*

Nah it's nothing.

Well it's obvious he won't win. People will Dragon Rage if Ash won the league with

Pikachu
Pignite
Snivy
Oshawott
Unfezant
Scraggy
Boldore
Palpaltoad
Leavanny
Krookodile

Of course, I won't mind.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
N appearing? you can see they are desperate for ratings :p

Anyways i'm hyped up

Hopefully he appears after this god awful league.

Status
Not open for further replies.