• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a popular game character. it's understandable that people are excited about his appearance

But there was alot of good factors in Black and White 1 and 2, not just N. I mean, it's not like people expect Natural to save the series, right?

*Looks above me after the post, enters corner of woe*

Nevermind.

BlueDragonfangirl

But there was alot of good factors in Black and White 1 and 2, not just N. I mean, it's not like people expect Natural to save the series, right?

*Looks above me after the post, enters corner of woe*

Nevermind.

I thought you said you were excited =/

I thought you said you were excited =/

Not for Natural now. The cycle of choas will always start with expecting too much, then hurt, then complaining, then six months of this.

And this matters to you because?

BlueDragonfangirl

Not for Natural now. The cycle of choas will always start with expecting too much, then hurt, then complaining, then six months of this.

Eh? Guess it shouldn't rightXD
We should wait till we get more information and promos before getting hyped, still can't help it HA.

Eh? Guess it shouldn't rightXD
We should wait till we get more information and promos before getting hyped, still can't help it HA.

The fact you are saying ha confirms something...

And your sig's picture are removed.

firestar319

The Marauder

Which is why I'm gonna have my standards for this 'episode/arc' as low as possible until we get more info =3

Vegeta8639

Vegeta8639
Well it's about f***ing time N and team plasma apeared.
It's been what 2 years since the first games came out.
I was srsly hope the writers don't f*ck this epic character up by making him look bad.

BlueDragonfangirl

The fact you are saying ha confirms something...

And your sig's picture are removed.

The fact that I'm laughing confirms what? I'm just saying I'm excited for N to appear dispite all that, what does my laugh have to do with any thing?
Thanks, I know that and am fine with it its mostly Ash and Luffy from One Piece pictures all the time. Just keep updating them, its fun.

Well it's about f***ing time N and team plasma apeared.
It's been what 2 years since the first games came out.
I was srsly hope the writers don't f*ck this epic character up by making him look bad.

Still people, this is why yoy don't treat characters like N are the best thing since slice bread.

bryanjuan

N finally appears in s2 best wishes. I will now raise a question. why do you guys think the episode was announced in an episode of N League?? N that will be displayed with black / white Kyurem, and destroys the Unova League? forcing all participants to expect the construction of a new stadium? so explain ash vs trip in the first round. so ash will evolve into a new season and hoping your team a new stadium and asim trip battling his main rival in a 6 vs. 6. fais any sense in it? since it is official that ash will have 5 battles in the league and throughout the Unova league has 7 rounds would be the pretext for N ash miss the first part of Unova league? That said I have some argument? friends

ForeverFlame

I hope N isn't immediately introduced as a villain. The best part about the game was that he was sort of treated like a third rival. But it's too late now for any real character development from him. All we can really hope for is that he'll become a recurring character in later seasons like Cynthia or Looker.

knux-the-killer

What Armor ploted league.

Is Natural all people cared about to be in Best.Wishes?

Armor plotted cuz Ash is powning everything and everyone in a row. Sorry that's armor plotted for me. Specially knowing his party. It's obvious the writers are only favoring Ash and Kotetsu, the rest is punchbag.

Well, yes. Problem? Dude, sorry for saying this, but the games overcome the anime in every single aspect, you can't deny it, so duh, of course people get happy to see a character from there debuting, specially a very highly waited one.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
yep. Lots of fanboys are going to saying Hey maybe this series isn't going to be the worst after all...... Perhaps this will be the turning factor for the season....

I am actually surprised they seem to give a damn about N and Team Plasma......I really thought they were banned......

Well, I am not getting my hopes yet.......until I get more infomation

gliscor&yanmega

I love how it was a 9 second preview, it's like they know that's enough for most people to go crazy over it. I wanted more though, I was expecting a minute or something. Wonder how long it'll be until we get more info, mainly when it's going to happen.

Armor plotted cuz Ash is powning everything and everyone in a row. Sorry that's armor plotted for me. Specially knowing his party. It's obvious the writers are only favoring Ash and Kotetsu, the rest is punchbag.

Well, yes. Problem? Dude, sorry for saying this, but the games overcome the anime in every single aspect, you can't deny it, so duh, of course people get happy to see a character from there debuting, specially a very highly waited one.

Frankly I disagree, both the games and animes each have their merits, not one better than the other. Apples and Oranges.

And that makes no sense that Ash finally succeeding, the thing everyone wants from him is Plot Armor.

bryanjuan

N will ask for a battle against ash and pikachu and will notice the link trainer and pokemon. N vai use your Zoroark, then he will say that you attract a particular pokemon and will follow the journey with the class of ash, until he discovers that the father of Professor Juniper found the stone for envocar Zekrom ai N SE proves to be a villain

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I think is a special airing of the skip / banned episodes of TP!! N was suppose to be in the TR vs.TP...so that is why Looker will return in 2013!!

Nightstar1994

Did you all knew how LONG did i wait for something like this to be confirmed? HOW REALLY LONG?

This made my day, my week, my future months and everything. N!!!!!

That joy, i just can't take it off me. This is so awesome. Add Ghetsis and my life will be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.