• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... wasn't the show addressed to little kids? The best I can see is Japanese kids dirtying the studios with paint or toilet paper. XD

But there is always something OOC, it's natural. Some characters are better in one environment than the other. That's why Disney's games usually suck and Mario isn't that good in movies and cartoons.

Mario's problem is different though. Mario doesn't have much of a personality in the games so for movies and tv shows, they have to come up with their own. It's not that they get Mario's character wrong. It's that he has no character.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Just hearing this news made me so happy today! I'm very excited to see N appear in the anime. Totally didn't see this coming, since the league started. You'd think it would be the conclusion of the whole BW Saga.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm starting to think that this may be part of the reason why Iris's Axew hasn't gotten as stronger as we all assumed. If this is a full arc, & not just one special, I'm starting to think that N may confront Iris about Axew & it may decide to stay with N for a while, just like White's Tepig in the Adventures manga.

While it would be interesting, it just doesn't sound like something that would work in this anime. I've noticed that Ash is usually the "chosen one" and I really think N will target him specifically. I just can't see him having a private conversation with Iris; it would be too dramatic, like something out of a soap opera (or as you said, Pokemon Adventures).

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Just hearing this news made me so happy today! I'm very excited to see N appear in the anime. Totally didn't see this coming, since the league started. You'd think it would be the conclusion of the whole BW Saga.
No, we knew that there would be a filler saga until late 2013, N's inclusion in the anime in no way was what added more onto the BW saga..
While it would be interesting, it just doesn't sound like something that would work in this anime. I've noticed that Ash is usually the "chosen one" and I really think N will target him specifically. I just can't see him having a private conversation with Iris; it would be too dramatic, like something out of a soap opera (or as you said, Pokemon Adventures).
Actually it sounds really stupid because Axew loves Iris far too much to leave her for some stranger he just met, I rather it be Dragonite who goes with N because if Axew were to go then people would complain about how BW stole (an already crappy) idea from Pokemon Adventures :/ Lets leave Adventures to do its thing and let the anime do its thing.
Awesome! N will finally make his appearance in the anime. Things are about to get interesting.
N isnt the only thing thats gonna happen in this new saga, you should wait before you judge something based on one character... There could be an awesome PWT for all we know that surpasses N in awesomeness :D

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
That would be interesting. He would do just like he did in BW. But, I am wondering where the gang might meet up with him.

He's coming down some stairs so maybe in the league or a tournament that takes place soon after? I actually hope Ash leaves for Kanto and N meets Iris and Cilan first and then when Ash comes back they have a conflict, thus starting the "Episode of N" :3

He's coming down some stairs so maybe in the league or a tournament that takes place soon after? I actually hope Ash leaves for Kanto and N meets Iris and Cilan first and then when Ash comes back they have a conflict, thus starting the "Episode of N" :3

Or it's the Plasma headquarters. Btw it's obvious they aren't leaving Unova after the League.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Or it's the Plasma headquarters. Btw it's obvious they aren't leaving Unova after the League.

I didnt say they were leaving I said Ash would leave and then come back, at least its something new and different. Cynthia or someone could tell him about something cool in Unova that's about to happen and he could go back like what happend in AG except that dont go to a different region after they reunite.

Earthia100

I used to not like N very much because he literally (yes, no joke) gave me a nosebleed while I was playing Black Version... But I guess I've come to respect him as a trainer and as a person. I am wondering if Ash & Co. will even appear in this episode, maybe this will just be an episode introducing Team Plasma to the anime.

zeno48

Zaker!
I want to add that i think i've never been so anxious for the league to finish to watch this episode or saga with N. I don't know if anyone else had this in mind, but if Ash makes it to the finals then i wouldn't be surprised if N was the challenger he faced and lost too.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I am so exited N will appear in the anime, I hope he can encounter Trip if he wants to compete at Champion League :D

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Status
Not open for further replies.