• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Maybe they'll be like Kanto Team Rocket now, be funny and caring when they need to be but on missions be serious?? Yah, I don't know than. Just seems random, I guess they could have sent them to be involved with Team Plasma, wonder how big of a part they'll have in all this?

Well when TRio have been involved in TR plots in the past, they act like themselves, but kinda like how a person will act when their boss is around. If they had done that for BW, but knocked up the seriousness compared to the past, it wouldn't have been such an odd transition there and back

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
I can already imagine Ash vs N, Charizard vs Reshiram, Blast Burn vs Fusion Flare/Blue Flare

It'd be weird seeing Charizard VS Reshiram...but then again, the idea of Charizard VS Articuno was a brand new step too

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I'll actually be glad if Team Rocket goes back to their funny ways. I couldn't stand serious Team Rocket and it ruined their characters in my opinion.

Also Amoonguss and Female Frillish are better pokemon for them than lame Woobat and Yamask.

Wasn't even logged in......but I had to log in and quote this for the truth.

The mushroom is either evolved or evolves early on in this new saga.

Furthermore the jellyfish is more varied and useful than Jessie's weak-arsed bat.

Rocket Gang's new captures help them regain some of their former glory and prestige.

If the writers really want to make them a threat, they can evolve James' ghost, and maybe Jessie's Jelly.

firepokemontrainer

I've noticed a bunch of people saying that with Team Rocket returning with their balloon, they've pretty much gone back to their silly ways. I like to think of it being a different scenario. While they do have the balloon, it looked like in a couple of the pictures I seen that they are still using what looks like pretty high tech gear to do what ever they are going to be doing in this saga. What think might happen is that they have their personalities return, but at the same time, they mix in the newer team rocket, making the trio more respectable. Would that be so hard to do?

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope its not a charizard that iris happens to catch.

Na, just caught Dragonite. I think him and Charizard are going to have a rivalry though.
Besides that one poster is proof enough for me that hes Ash's.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
If they were to battle, I think it would only be until Zekrom is awakened. But, that's just me.

That makes alot more sense. It'd be insulting to Zekrom if Charizard beat Reshiram...maybe he takes on one of Ghetsis's Pokémon?

I found this picture on the Google images not too long ago, I don't no if anyone has already posted it but what the heck.

View attachment 7101

Black and White 2 Ghetsis will be in it along with Ash's Charizard. We will finally get to see Reshiram and I think we will also see Kyurem fusing with Zekrom and Reshiram turning into Black Kyurem and White Kyurem and etc.
Thanks.

Finally I see this picture. People kept saying Pansage on Charizard's back, but I couldn't find the picture.

BlueDragonfangirl

Well when TRio have been involved in TR plots in the past, they act like themselves, but kinda like how a person will act when their boss is around. If they had done that for BW, but knocked up the seriousness compared to the past, it wouldn't have been such an odd transition there and back

Yah, I like this idea the best, I like the idea of showing more emotion than they did in Best Wishes.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Maybe Ash's Unova team gets tired out during the fights that he'll have to go through, and then Charizard comes and helps him because he needs some pokemon...IDK, It'd be hard to believe that charizard just flew over the see him for no reason. Unova's so far afterall...I dunno, maybe. lol

BlueDragonfangirl

How long do you think Charizard is going to stay? The entire N arc?

DMerle

Guess who's back
Pretty sure it's Ash's. Three pokemon were in the background of the poster so it's pretty simple...

Charizard- Ash
Dragonite- Iris
Pansage- Cilan

XD someone drew the short straw there.

I'm super excited about this series, I'm gonna look at it as a brand new saga rather than a Best Wishes attatchment.

FlyAsADunsparce

Wasn't even logged in......but I had to log in and quote this for the truth.

The mushroom is either evolved or evolves early on in this new saga.

Furthermore the jellyfish is more varied and useful than Jessie's weak-arsed bat.

Rocket Gang's new captures help them regain some of their former glory and prestige.

If the writers really want to make them a threat, they can evolve James' ghost, and maybe Jessie's Jelly.
Thank you, good to see more people who get it. Not that I don't like Woobat and Yamask, cause I really do. But people are complaining too much, Frillish and Amoonguss are perfect for TR.

N...

How long do you think Charizard is going to stay? The entire N arc?

I think he'll come near the end of the arc. Ash and Zekrom lose against N and his trained Reshiram and as part of their agreement Ash has to release his Pokemon and than like magic Charizard comes flying and battles on behalf of his trainer.

I found this picture on the Google images not too long ago, I don't no if anyone has already posted it but what the heck.

View attachment 7101

As interested as I am by this, the thing that interests me most is Genosect. Could we get a tie in between the anime & M16? Similar to what we had with Mewtwo & M1

Status
Not open for further replies.