• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Why would they put a random charizard on the poster? everything on that poster has something to do with best wishes 2.. lol it's obviously ash's charizard, plus charizards don't roam in unova.

Yah, putting a random Charizard in a poster with Ash would well. The only way I could see it being here is if Charizard is being caught by Ash which LOL Would be weirdXD

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
It's okay Joltik, I respect your opinion.

Sppf just likes to bash any opinion or theory that's not the popular one. :/
Well thank you

Trust me, I've learned that already.

Again guys, I don't care if it really is Ash's Charizard, I just don't know why we're already claiming it is. Two poster, one with the group, one with just Ash and TP... well of coarse Ash will be on both posters. And I don't know, maybe they're showing Charizard because of it's popularity *shrug*

BlueDragonfangirl

Maybe Ash wants A Charizard Army to match his army of Tauros XD

Dang, Ash would become one of the most powerful Pokemon MastersXD

No way Joltik Kid in my opinion, if it was just for it being popular they would have just been on one poster with every one else on it like what they did for Best Wishes 2.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Official twitter account of Plasma. Adyniz posted it on Bulbagarden, I saw it before but I thought it wasn't important, but if he did, I guess it should be here if anyone cares.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Official twitter account of Plasma. Adyniz posted it on Bulbagarded, I saw it before but I thought it wasn't important, but if he did, I guess it should be here if anyone cares.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp

That's not Team Plasma's Twitter. That's just the official Japanese Pokemon Twitter...that Team Plasma took over.

playerking

That's not Team Plasma's Twitter. That's just the official Japanese Pokemon Twitter...that Team Plasma took over.

I know, but for the time being, it's Plasma's twitter.

If it were Team Plasma's, it would've been in the twitter's name somewhere.

Also, BW2 Team Plasma is here, I don't know why there's another group of them as well(Haven't played Black 2 or White 2), but I hope the other Team Plasma grunts show up.

Last edited:

IcySealeo

I know, but for the time being, it's Plasma's twitter.

If it were Team Plasma's, it would've been in the twitter's name somewhere.

Also, BW2 Team Plasma is here, I don't know why there's another group of them as well(Haven't played Black 2 or White 2), but I hope the other Team Plasma grunts show up.

It seems that only Neo Plamsma is present in the anime, which makes sense since the writers didn't show old Plasma back then at the beginning of BW.

playerking

It seems that only Neo Plamsma is present in the anime, which makes sense since the writers didn't show old Plasma back then at the beginning of BW.

Yeah and I guess if they ever redo to the Team Plasma vs Team Rocket two parter, BW2 Team Plasma might take over.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So the semi-important female Grunt from the New TP gets an appearance as well. She is the only TP Grunt who got any dialog in that B2W2 promotional video. In that video she had a Seviper, wonder if she would have one in the main series as well.

On another note, i wonder if Ash would use his Soothe Bell (which he got in Sinnoh), to counter the effects of that machine, to return Pikachu and Axew to normal.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
So the semi-important female Grunt from the New TP gets an appearance as well. She is the only TP Grunt who got any dialog in that B2W2 promotional video. In that video she had a Seviper, wonder if she would have one in the main series as well.

On another note, i wonder if Ash would use his Soothe Bell (which he got in Sinnoh), to counter the effects of that machine, to return Pikachu and Axew to normal.

Virgil stole it off him and used it in the previous episode.

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer

SuperN

Has it been confirmed on who N's voice actor is? I know he was voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya in the game trailer, just wondering if they used a different one for the anime

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
can someone tell me were I can read the summary for the first ep!?

playerking

View attachment 7110
Dunno if anyone noticed it or not, but that's Genesect right?

Yeah, we did know what(Well, probably not everyone), but thank you anyway, especially since it's a close up.

I wonder if N will disguise his intentions from Ash, since he probably saw Ash's connection to Zekrom or if he'll just calmly tell Ash about his intentions.

Or do we know if N has told Ash and co. already?

Has it been confirmed on who N's voice actor is? I know he was voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya in the game trailer, just wondering if they used a different one for the anime

His VA is Nakamura Yuu'ichi.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
can someone tell me were I can read the summary for the first ep!?

We don't have one. Just one for the overall arc

After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins, where Reshiram is said to be, which Prof. Juniper's father has seen. Then they meet a strange boy who can hear the voices of Pokemon, N. Ash becomes involved in a suspicious experiment Team Plasma is doing using Pokemon. By the hand of the mysterious reseacher Colress, Axew & Pikachu become vicious even towards Ash and Co.! Team Plasma says they are searching for N, but what is the ambition of their leader, Ghetsis? And! The Team Rocket trio lands back in Unova and opposes against Team Plasma! What will the outcome of THAT be?

Status
Not open for further replies.