• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - New Features + Points Card + Global Link Reminder + Pokém

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Dear lord.

Of course there will be in-game features. Relax. These are extras that yes, use wireless, but the entire concept behind Pokémon is to get together with friends. That is the entire ethos of it. These features aren't even online, but local.

However, these new features aren't the bulk of new content in the game. Why have you chosen to ignore Pokéwood, the World Tournament etc.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Pokéwood

Because it's just more battling.

the World Tournament etc.

More battling.

While the idea of fighting giant mecha Tyranitars has me foaming at the mouth, it's still more of the same. And the Pokemon World Tournament, while I do enjoy tournament style gameplay, it's once again more of the same.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Well I suppose ANYTHING has to be better than those pansy Pokemon Musicals.

Blakfop

Hey everyone, first post here. I've looked all over on Bulbapedia and through each of Serebii's pages. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if BW2 will have WiFi multi battles with friends (not NPCs) like HG/SS did in Battle Frontier via WiFi Club Room? I saw that feature was not there on B/W in the battle subway (only ones available WiFi battle modes are single, double, triple, and rotation).

The only post-game battling content I've seen for BW2 is the World Tournament, but the only WiFi feature mentioned so far is that you can "Download teams over the Nintendo WiFi Connection." Am I missing something? Will World Tournament have no other WiFi functionality or am I just asking about something that hasn't been covered yet?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hey everyone, first post here. I've looked all over on Bulbapedia and through each of Serebii's pages. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if BW2 will have WiFi multi battles with friends (not NPCs) like HG/SS did in Battle Frontier via WiFi Club Room? I saw that feature was not there on B/W in the battle subway (only ones available WiFi battle modes are single, double, triple, and rotation).

The only post-game battling content I've seen for BW2 is the World Tournament, but the only WiFi feature mentioned so far is that you can "Download teams over the Nintendo WiFi Connection." Am I missing something? Will World Tournament have no other WiFi functionality or am I just asking about something that hasn't been covered yet?

Unfortunately the WiFi features are identical to Black & White

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Unfortunatly for us, Money dosn't grow on trees here.

>_> i'm only 13 so...I cant really get a job that earns me 20 bucks quickly. (I swear...if someone mentions a lemonade stand..) And the fact that my parents dislike spending money on random things.

You could baby sit. $20 dollars isn't much at all. I mean, a 3ds, and a B2/W2 cartdridge are probably $200+. So what's $20 dollars?