• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Breeding Shop

What is your Favourite Pokémon version?

• Pokémon Red Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Leaf Green

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pokémon Sapphire

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pokémon Ruby

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Pokémon Ranger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Black/White

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maffy78

Pokémon Breeder
Pokémon Breeding Shop

PLEASE FOLLOW THE SEREBII.NET RULES AND BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHER THREAD USERS!

ALL POKÉMON TRADED HERE ARE LEGIT, PLEASE DO NOT TRADE ME HACKS/MODS!

If you wish to help me run the Breeding Shop please inbox me and tell me why you think you would make a Good Shop assistant :)

Breeding Shop Helpers:
  1. abrar14

Hey everybody, this is my Pokémon Breeding thread.

I am an Experienced Pokémon trainer with a lot of battling experience but now my days of battling are over, I have decided to concentrate on my main Pokémon hobby, That of Pokémon Breeding, So if you want a Pokémon you want me to breed then Post down below :)

COME BACK OFTEN TO SEE UPDATE ON CURRENT BREEDING/POKÉMON OFFERS!

Here is a List of the Current Pokémon Species I am Breeding (I can also EV train all Pokémon I breed - IF REQUIRED);

• Patrat
  • Watchdog
  • Lillipup
  • Herdier
  • Stoutland
  • Purrloin
  • Liepard
  • Pansage
  • Pansear
  • Panpour
  • Munna
  • Musharna
  • Pidove
  • Tranquil
  • Unfezant
  • Blitzle
  • Zebrastrika
  • Roggenrola
  • Boldore
  • Woobat
  • Drilbur
  • Excadrill
  • Audino
  • Timburr
  • Gurdurr
  • Tympole
  • Seismitoad
  • Throh
  • Sawk
  • Sewaddle
  • Venipede
  • Cottonee
  • Whimiscott
  • Basculin
  • Sandile
  • Darumaka
  • Dwebble
  • Scraggy
  • Sigilyph
  • Yamask
  • Trubbish
  • Minccino
  • Gothita, (Gothorita), (Gothitella)
  • Ducklett
  • Swanna
  • Deerling
  • Emolga
  • Karrablast
  • Foongus, (Amoonguss)
  • Frillish, (Jellicent)
  • Alomomola
  • Joltik
  • Ferroseed
  • Klink
  • Elgyem
  • Beheeyem
  • Litwick
  • Axew
  • Fraxure
  • Cubchoo
  • Beartic
  • Cryogonal
  • Mienfoo, (Mienshao)
  • Golett
  • Pawniard, (Bisharp)
  • Bouffalant
  • Yullaby
  • Deino

List is under constant Update, Check back soon for more Pokémon offers.

(THIS LIST IS ONLY FOR THE POKÉMON FOUND IN POKÉMON BLACK, I AM YET TO LIST THE ONES IN THE NATIONAL POKÉDEX, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS, FEEL FREE TO ASK IF I HAVE
A SPECIFIC POKÉMON YOU WOULD LIKE IN POKÉDEX/NATIONAL DEX, I LOOK FORWARD TO TRADING WITH YOU)

;egg;CURRENT BREEDING OFFER!;egg;

I currently Have a lot of Pichus/Cubchoos in my Breeding Box, I will accept almost any Pokémon in exchange for the Pichu(s)/Cubchoo(s).

ONLY BREEDING IN POKÉMON BLACK AT THE MOMENT!

Here is a List of Pokémon that I want, in exchange for me Breeding for you.

-Houndour (or Houndoom)
-Starly (or Staravia)
-Weavile

If you wish to know anymore about Pokémon Breeding as I can see myself I have only wrote down the Basics at the Moment, please feel free to Drop me a Message or you can email me via the contact Tab on my profile.

How To Pokébreed!

Hey, This is a Short Guide telling you how to breed Pokémon (On Pokémon Black/White)

1) Aqquire 2 Pokémon of the Same Species but Opposite Genders (1 Male, 1 Female)
2) Take Both your Pokémon to the Day Care Centre on Route 3
3) Go inside and talk to the Day-Care Mans Wife (Day-Care Lady)
4) Accept the offer to raise both your Pokémon
5) Go away for a bit, Have a Run around/Cycle, Even Have a Pokémon battle
6) After about 5-10 Minutes go back to the Day-Care Centre and Talk to the Day care man, he should have an Egg for you
7) With the Egg in your Bag, Run around (ITS FASTER TO CYCLE ON THIS STEP)
8) Keep Cycling for about 5/10 Minutes
9) Oh!?
10)Your Egg is Hatching :D

TIPS: To hatch the Eggs I get from the Pokémon Day-Care Centre, I cycle around Striaton City a Couple of Times :)

-Thanks For reading.​

[EDIT: 23/10/2012 -- 18:11GMT]

So, as you can probably tell, my breeding shop didn't have the best start it could of done, due to a problem with internet settings and the DS Lite's incapabilities with bypassing a stronger form of security. However, I can now connect to Wi-Fi and am able to participate in trading again. I will update this thread with the latest trades I have available on Pokémon Black 2. I also, will be breeding on other versions at request and as such will remodel this thread so as to mention the games I own, the Pokémon I'm breeding. And any requests, if possible what can be made.

I am also looking to recruit other people who can answer requests for me etc. So if you're interested in this then please let me know ASAP and I'll review/add you to the list.
I will also be offering a service in which I will train Pokémon, but more of that in the update!

As for now, take care and keep training!

Last edited:

abrar14

Statter Master
sup, im maffys shop helper so yeah. as you might now ive got my own shop so come to me if ya want shinys,flawless, events etc and come to maffy if ya want anything bred

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
ill make an offer ev trained whimisicot 252hp 116sp.att 140spe timid nature and i can offer a weavile with an iteam like black sludge or deepseatooth(and then i might offer some more for some ev trained hatched pokemon)

Last edited:

CoachGump

I have a weavile as well, and I was wondering if you could breed me a gible with outrage?