• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Clue 2 - Johto!

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
SasoriSand

Falkner with Porygon2 at Cherrygrove City

Sasorisand:
Cameron the photogpher with Togepi at Dragon's Den

Norns:

Day Care Man with Scizor at Slowpoke Well.

You're not at Slowpoke Well, so you can't include it in your suggestion. I'll pretend you said Violet City, but just so you know in the future...

Just waiting for winterbreezesrule and we can continue...

Last edited:
Round 2, Phase 3

Norns > [Mom, Noctowl, New Bark Town] > Zapphire
gmoyes > [Morty, Sneasel, Dark Cave] > Nightfall_
CyberBlastoise > [Youngster Joey, Crobat, Embedded Tower] > Raiden193
Nightfall_ > [Youngster Joey, Noctowl, Blackthorn City] > Spite
SasoriSand > [Lyra, Togetic, New Bark Town] > Zapphire
Flame Mistress > [Red, Magcargo, Blackthorn City] > SasoriSand
Robotic Wind > [Cameron the Photographer, Togepi, Dragon’s Den] > SasoriSand
wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle > [Mom, Crobat, Cherrygrove City] > Robotic Wind

Wow, I'm pretty sure this is a record. I don't think there were ever more than 6 successful suggestions in a round in game 1, and that game started out with 18 players. Now we have 8 with only 13 players. That's more than half O_O

Just so everyone knows, the rule (which is in the OP by the way) is that you need to send the PM to not only your corresponding "orange person" from the list of successful guesses, but also to me. Otherwise how would I know if a PM is sent? This way I can keep track and move the game along more quickly. If you sent it wrong, please send it again.

Still waiting for PMs from Spite and Zapphire. I totally understand if you're confused about how to do it since you're new to the game. Just read the spoilered section of the OP marked "Phase 3 Example + Instructions" and if you still don't understand let me know and I can walk you through it.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
I already got the PM from Spite, so you should of got it. *Sigh* do you want me to PM you about what spite told me was right?

Spacial

procrastination
Same, but with Zapphire.

Sorry, I've been out since yesterday. Yeah, I guess we can move on. But can someone who was there for the first clue game please explain to them what to do? I tried, but maybe someone else can explain it better...

Round 3, Phase 1