• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I'll head to Cinnabar.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
I'm on the road to Viridian city!:p

I'll go to Viridian City.

Okay, we're just waiting for HydroSwampert now.

EDIT: Okay new rule. If everyone is waiting for one person, that person has 24 hours from the time the previous contestant posted. I'll be a little more lenient the first round, but still try to hurry up.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Question : Looking at the map I see the two arrows on S.S Aqua and Route (something). What do they mean?

HydroSwampert

I'll move to Route 1 ! :p :D :)

Sorry for now Posting here until now since Sign-Ups . I have been pretty busy today, and I was going to wait and look at what some other people did yesterday and before. Sorry again! :(

I find it funny that you wanted to wait to see what other people did, but you obviously didn't do that, because otherwise you would know that routes are not locations. The OP contains a list of the 22 locations. Your only choices are to go to Viridian City, go to Cinnabar Island, or stay in Pallet Town.

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

I find it funny that you wanted to wait to see what other people did, but you obviously didn't do that, because otherwise you would know that routes are not locations. The OP contains a list of the 22 locations. Your only choices are to go to Viridian City, go to Cinnabar Island, or stay in Pallet Town.

That's because I didn't have much time to look here yesterday. I'll move to Viridian City .

Okay so FINALLY we can start round 2. That took way too long, so the rule will be in effect starting now. For each phase of each round, after the second to last person posts, the last person has exactly 24 hours.

Now, Phase 2. You will all post in the thread to suggest to exactly one other contestant three things: one person, one ball, and your current location. Here's the most important part: NOBODY ANSWER YET. That is for phase 3, and I want to explain what is going to happen before we get to that. So everybody make your suggestions in the thread, and remember, NOBODY ANSWER.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Dear Flame Mistress,

I feel strongly that the Safari Zone Warden did it with the Pokeball on Cinnabar Island.

Ninja Dog

Banned
To ShadeAce:

Lance with the Timer Ball in Pallet Town

To Paradox:

Janine with the Net Ball at Mt. Moon.

The only location you can suggest is wherever you are right now. Otherwise what would be the point of even moving at all?

Correctly performed suggestions so far (everyone else, do it right):

Flame Mistress
SasoriSand
Fanal!
ShinyRaikou
ParadoxWithinAParadox
Ninja Dog

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.