• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
The Eleventh

Misty with the Net Ball at the SS Anne

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
Technically, you can move on without me, but since I'm posting this...

Paradoxe; Coffee Man with the Heal Ball in Vermillion City

Aegon

Face, you need to clear some space in your PM box.

Can I make an accusation now? I'm pretty sure I can.

Lt. Surge with the Net Ball at the Pokémon League.

Well, then here is the moment of truth. Drum roll please.........

The Eleventh...
Your final accusation is:
Lt. Surge
With the Net Ball
At the Pokémon League.
Your final accusation
Is........
Correct!

The Eleventh is the first winner of Pokémon Clue!!!!!

The police got a call from Lance saying that the Pokémon League security system had inexplicably shut down. According to the head of security, the only explanation was that it had been exposed to abnormal amounts of electricity, and the system had gone haywire. As the police investigated Lance's room, they heard a high-pitched scream from down the hall. They quickly made their way to Agatha's room, only to find Agatha and Professor Oak.............. in bed together............ under the covers............. making a fort out of pillows and blankets. They heard the scream again⎯ it was more like a squeal⎯ and looked at each other. They knew Lorelei was at her vacation home at Four Island, which could only mean one thing: Bruno.
They ran to his room and found him curled up into a fetal position, bawling his eyes out. They looked around and found all his fighting-type Pokémon dead on the ground. His two Onix were alive, but in critical condition. They all looked like they had been deformed by insane amounts of psychic energy which could only come from an extremely angry Mewtwo. The police also found hundreds of ultra balls on the ground. They determined that this was the crime scene. The Onix were brought to the hospital, where one of them succumbed to its injuries. The other Onix became just well enough to look at all the suspects in a lineup. Unfortunately, it did not recognize any of them. The police then realized one of the gym leaders was missing: Lt. Surge. Then all the pieces fit together. He had used an electric Pokémon to destroy the security system.
They went to the Vermilion gym to arrest Lt. Surge. It took them so long to find the stupid switch in the f***ing trash can, they didn't realize that he had made his escape. An eyewitness told the police she saw Lt. Surge running toward the harbor. However, they were too late. The S.S. Anne had just departed. And as everyone knows, once the S.S. Anne leaves, it never comes back. The police were ready to give up. But they decided to look in one last place. They looked, and lo and behold, they found Lt. Surge hiding, crouched behind a truck that was on a weird little island. They quickly arrested him and found a Net Ball with Mewtwo inside. When asked about the hundreds of ultra balls left on the floor of Bruno's room, Lt. Surge replied that he had run out of ultra balls, and was about to L+R+start+select so he could try again, but in a last ditch effort he threw a random net ball that he had found on the ground on some route somewhere. And that did the trick.

Lt. Surge was found guilty and sentenced to the death penalty. And now comes the real twist of irony. The judge ruled that he was was to be executed..... by electric chair.

Last edited:
So I was wondering whether or not I should make a second Clue game in Johto, and if so, if I should make any changes to it. I already mentioned the change about Pokémon instead of Poké balls:

By the way, I just thought of a new idea for the next game (which will be in Johto). I find the Pokeball thing to be kinda boring because they're all pretty much the same as opposed to people and places. So instead, I thought, why not do Pokemon? Obviously I can't do every single Johto Pokemon, but when people sign up, they are going to PM me a Johto Pokemon they want to include in the game. Then I will include them all as cards, plus one more Pokemon that will be the one everyone is trying to find. Everyone will get their own Pokemon as a card, plus the usual random people/places cards. Does that sound good?

If I do make a second game, I will give signup priority to the five of you who stuck it out till the end.

EDIT: A mod can close this. I decided to create a new thread for the second version.

Last edited:

Aegon

Yay!

I don't think a second game would need any major changes, really. This game ran very smoothly towards the end; just keep those time limits in place. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.