• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
All right, to djhappy;

Erika with the Friend Ball in Pallet Town

Last edited:

Twentington

Outta here!
To ShinyRaikou:

Daisy with the Nest Ball on Cinnabar Island.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Hey Djhappy, here's a question... is it:

Gary, with an Ultra Ball, in Palett town?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
To Loreni:

Meowth, Lure Ball, Cinnabar?

I'm making a change in the rules. I stated before that unlike the original Clue game, once you have knowledge of a card, you can use it to answer a suggestion, even if it is not your own card. Now I'm changing it to be back to the way Clue is. You can only answer using your own cards, even if you know something being suggested to you is innocent. However, phase 2 is not over yet, so nobody answer until I say so.

People who still need to post:

HydroSwampert
Jellyfisher

It might be hard if someone drops out later in the game, cause they would essentially have to send you their whole checklist of what cards they found out are wrong. I still don't know. But if I do decide to use substitutes, you'll be the first in line.

It's too late. You can wait till next round.

I'm changing the rule so it's slightly less harsh. Instead of 24 hours after the second to last contestant to post, I'll say 24 hours after I pm you. Then you really have no excuse. Jellyfisher, I'll pm you now.

NO. YOU HAVE TO GUESS THE LOCATION WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.

...do I really have to explain every single rule to every single person? -_-

Whatever, I'll just change fuchsia city to pallet town.

Every single contestant must read every single word of what is written below. I'm sick of having to re-explain rules.

Okay, all the suggestions are done. Now come the responses. I'll make it easier on you and say that if someone suggested something to you, and you don't have a single match, then you don't have to do anything. That's cause I'm posting all the successful suggestions right here. There were actually a lot more successes than I thought there would be.

Successful Suggestions:

Raiden193 > [Erika, Friend Ball, Pallet Town] > djhappy
Flame Mistress > [Ash, Dream Ball, Cinnabar Island] > Raiden193
Ninja Dog > [Lance, Timer Ball, Pallet Town] > ShadeAce
gmoyes > [Ash, Poké Ball, Pallet Town] > Fanal!
Rayquaza is green > [Lorelei, Moon Ball, Viridian City] > HydroSwampert
Jellyfisher > [Gary, Ultra Ball, Pallet Town] > ShadeAce

I'm only color-coding it this round so that I can explain what this means. The orange person suggested the yellow thing to the blue person. These six suggestions were successful, meaning: The blue person has at least one card that the orange person mentioned. Now the blue person will pm his/her corresponding orange person and tell them which of the three cards they have. If the blue person has more than one, then he/she chooses one to tell. DO NOT TELL MORE THAN ONE CARD.

So let's take the first example. djhappy has one or more of the cards that Raiden193 suggested to him. So djhappy has the card of either Erika, Friend Ball, Pallet Town, or some combination. djhappy will then pm that card to Raiden193 (and to me). So let's say djhappy has Erika, then he pm's Raiden193 (and me) saying he has Erika. if djhappy has both Friend Ball and Pallet Town, he chooses one, then tells Raiden193 (and me) that he has that one.

I hope you guys get what you're supposed to do. Remember, if you are a blue person, send your pm to me as well as your orange person. That way I can know you're not cheating. ShadeAce, since two people suggested to you successfully, you will have two pms to send out. Make sure to send both of them to me as well.

As for everyone else who had an unsuccessful suggestion made to them, you don't have to do anything. If you made an unsuccessful suggestion, better luck next round.

Okay, get started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.