• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Clue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
1. HydroSwampert
2. SpeedSuicune
3. Paradox
4. Flame Mistress
5.Jellyfisher
6. gmoyes
7. moviezackiel
8. Raiden193
9. djhappy (Col. Hapster)
10. Rayquaza is green
12. Fanal!
13. ShadeAce
14. Doctorwho2010
15. Loreni333
16. ShinyRaikou
17. Kuriboh361
18. SasoriSand

One more. Okay, I have everything ready now anyway, so I'll PM the 17 of you your cards, and once the last person signs up I'll send their cards and the round can start.

Ninja Dog

Banned
1. HydroSwampert
2. SpeedSuicune
3. Paradox
4. Flame Mistress
5.Jellyfisher
6. gmoyes
7. moviezackiel
8. Raiden193
9. djhappy (Col. Hapster)
10. Rayquaza is green
11. Ninja dog
12. Fanal!
13. ShadeAce
14. Doctorwho2010
15. Loreni333
16. ShinyRaikou
17. Kuriboh361
18. SasoriSand

I just sent Ninja Dog his cards, so everyone can start now. What I'm gonna do to keep track of everything is to use the list of locations in the OP. Next to every location I'm gonna type the first three letters of the names of everyone who is currently there. Basically you all have only three options now: Stay in Pallet Town, move to Viridian City, or move to Cinnabar Island. Ok, make your moves!

By the way, if someone becomes inactive and makes everyone wait for a few days, I'll just kick that person out and reveal their cards to everyone.

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
I'll move to Viridian City

Ninja Dog

Banned
I'd like to stay.

Twentington

Outta here!
Let's go to Cinnibar Island for $200, Alex.......Oh wait, this isn't Jeopardy. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.