• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Colors Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Totodile lost, then Lapras lost. What's wrong with you people? *stares angrily*

I vote Spheal, it's one of my favorites! And sphearical ice seals > overgrown sea horses

Lapras_Lover

NO! Lapras passed out... :(

{~Kingdra~}

Volteon

Back I guess??
Spheal again!

Kingdra - 7
Spheal - 5

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Spheal needs love too. SPHEAL!

Volteon

Back I guess??
Kingdra - 9
Spheal - 6

*Expects those miracles that never happer but still can happen*

Keep voting! More one and Kingdra leads, more three nd Spheal activates the 2-advantage rule!

Encyclopika

The Queen
I vote Spheal again.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Nice fight, somehow, better than Suicune vs Lapras xD
Kingdra leads!

NEXT:
148.png
VS
170.png

The same prediction again, I vote Chinchou thinking everyone will vote for Dragonair...

Chinchou´s positives? Volt absorb, Bolt-Beam resistence and Bolt-beam access, cute, unique Water/Electric combo, nice cry, nice design for a fish PLUS I love the blue it has :D

Rootbeer

although Chinchou is pretty sweet I almost always go with the originals so

Dragonair

Dragonfan

Best. Rank. Ever!
*Throws a really nasty look at Volteon* Take a guess... *Points at his banner, username and the "I'm the #1 Dragonair fanboy ever!"*

Status
Not open for further replies.