• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Conquest-Hero of Ransei [Sign ins]

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Name: Shoyu Reinelds
Kingdom: Fontaine
Specialty: Moves with punishing secondary effects (i.e. Scald, Brine, Razor Shell)
Equipment and Skills: Warrior Ability: Typhoon – Increases Attack and Range of all allied Pokemon.
~Wields a spear, which is surprisingly flexible when a great deal of weight is applied, and is unlikely to break as a result of any amount of force. As a result, Shoyu can use it as a pole for vaulting and the like. However, it is rigid enough when it needs to be used as a weapon.
~Shoyu is talented as a gymnast and is quite athletic, despite an average level of strength.
~Fun fact: Despite all appearances, Shoyu is absolutely terrible at fishing.
~Shoyu makes awesome smoke bombs.

(Weapons and Abilities of your character, this is important because a skilled warrior can fight alongside his/her pokemon)(you also could include the warrior ability)

Personality: Shoyu is one to, quite literally, “go with the flow,” taking many things in stride. It’s extremely difficult to tell when Shoyu is angry, which in and of itself is a rare occurrence. When he is angry, however (which would instigated by an incessantly wrong and terrible type of behavior), he will become much quieter than usual and focus on the task at hand with an increased intensity. As it is, Shoyu tends not to speak unless spoken to, but is by no means silent. He does tend to speak in a fairly melodramatic way, and enjoys showing off sometimes, but never raises his voice, even when anger. Above all else, Shoyu remains “cool,” and maintains a benign, uncaring manner at all times. This gives a sense of apathy to the untrained eye, but Shoyu’s fluid constancy gives his friends a comforting sense of confidence coming from him, and his enemies are easily intimidated by his deceptively easy-going nature. Shoyu is fiercely loyal to his friends and is usually soft spoken about their faults, warming up to people quite quickly. He is, in fact, quite suave and smooth in his way of talking, and speaks in an almost rolling manner. This leads him to be popular with most of the ladies, and although he doesn’t particularly mind the attention, he does tend to get slightly annoyed at mindless fangirls, though he still accepts their accolades. His fighting style involves consistently thwarting his opponent’s strategies or dodging or parrying their attacks in order to wear them out, despite not maintaining a good defense or particularly good attack. His intelligence is somewhat above average, and although his strategies tend to be relatively weak, Shoyu is particularly skilled at seeing through lies and opposing plans quickly, making him an excellent judge of character.
(example quotes:
“I guess we’ll just have to crush you, huh?”
“Look, I may not want to win for myself, but for the sake of my kingdom, why not?”
“So you’ve beaten me, huh? Nicely done, mate!”)
Appearance: Shoyu has sea-green eyes and an easy-going expression that seems to be permanently etched on his face. His hair is a light ocean-blue, and is tastefully messy, with a medium length that barely touches his shoulders in the back. He stands at five feet and ten inches, and does not have particularly broad shoulders. His physique has defined muscles, but not particularly large. As opposed to having a “berserker” body type, Shoyu has athletic limbs that don’t seem strong, but prove to be quite agile. Shoyu does not wear a shirt on most any occasion, but instead has a shoulder guard and a black cape to provide warmth. This same cape is frequently used for Shoyu’s many displays of dramaticism, constantly being thrown back. Shoyu wears tattered and baggy navy blue pants that barely touch his ankles. He tends not to wear shoes, but when he does, they are thin sandals that do not impede his movement.
[spoil] [/spoil]

History: Shoyu was born at the crux of change in Fontaine, when fishing was still a large industry, but was also making way for more business-oriented trades. His family was not particularly wealthy, but was a pioneer in the trading industry, investing heavily in the business. It proved to pay off, as the warlord of the time appointed Shoyu’s father to be the official advisor of such matters. As such, Shoyu grew up with busy parents who still cared for him. He had two older siblings, the oldest being a brother and the younger being a sister. These were the people who practically raised him, with his brother, Shogo, teaching him how to take things in stride when Shoyu was angry, and his sister, Sara, teaching him how to work harder when things were difficult. The Reinelds family never achieved aristocracy, but remained important in the business sector of Fontaine, and Shogo and Sara went on to found their own bank after growing old enough. However, the mellow Shoyu decided to pursue his own destiny elsewhere and studied battle strategy in Illusio at the age of 14, showing an aptitude for recognizing holes in others’ strategies despite an average mind for creating strategies of his own. He continued to travel around Ransei, discovering an affinity for the athletic training provided in Avia, Viperia, and Yaksha. As he continued to travel under the tutelage of famous Warlords, both current and retired, Shoyu found that he could be quite helpful in settling disputes and helping solve peoples’ problems, so that’s what he did. Eventually, Shoyu returned home to Fontaine with many achievements under his belt and he had become a bit of a household name in the growing Fontaine. His amiable personality exponentially increased his popularity, and he became somewhat legendary, although he reacted somewhat nonchalantly to this fact. His family welcomed him with open arms. Therefore, when the games were announced, the people of Fontaine could speak no other name than Shoyu Reinelds.

Species: Quagsire
Nickname: Al
History: Al and Shoyu first met in Terrera when Shoyu was bored and took a break from the intensive training of the warlord Yukimura by going to the swamp. There, he noticed a flock of Gligar attacking a certain Quagsire who was apparently trespassing on their territory. The Quagsire simply took it in stride and even dodged quite a few attacks as he finished his meal. Sensing a kindred spirit, Shoyu linked with him and took him back to Terrera. There, Shoyu dubbed the Quagsire Al, and they became the best of friends. Soon, their achievements were known throughout Ransei, and Al happily continued to eat well due to their revenue.
Special Appearance: N/A
Personality: Al is a very hard to read Pokemon, with a complacent look plastered on his face and the ability to take many hits without showing signs of pain. Al loves eating immensely, but can move very fast when the situation demands it. He looks up to Shoyu quite a bit, however, and will not do a thing without Shoyu’s approval.
Moves: Signature Move: Muddy Water
Bulldoze
Blizzard
Rock Slide

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@RealMrGame10

Oh my gosh yes. Fontaine has always been a favorite of mine, and I like his backstory.

Accepted.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Hey guys, just a heads up:
Open spots.
Pugilis (Fighting), Terrera (Ground), Cragspur (Rock), Spectra (Ghost)

I plan on starting a week from today, if anyone want to claim a spot feel free to.

EDIT: the empty spots will be left empty, these are kingdoms that were claimed by certain members early on in the tournament. I am planning on creating a villan type character that has claimed the other kingdoms and eliminated the characters from the kingdoms. He will start with Pugilis (Fighting), Terrera (Ground), Cragspur (Rock), Spectra (Ghost)

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Triple post...whatever.

anyways, here is our bad guy. K will start with the empty kingdoms. I gave him groudon because he needs to be able to be an enemy.

Note: Terrera and the other spots are still open for sign ins!!

Name: K(does not give away his name, everyone calls him K)
Kingdom: Terrera (Ground):
Equipment and Skills:
~Skilled martial artist
~Decent commander
~Decent Swordsman

Personality: Strong headed, he makes his choices based on the situation at hand. He is stubborn and hard to work with. He has a soft side for those that get close to him, but otherwise you are an opponent, or a challenge to surpass. He never gives in and will fight to the death. He is absolutely brutal in battle, and inspires fear in his opponents. K is a monster, and has the force of will to control the legendary pokemon Groudon.

Appearance: He dresses in a simple white, sparring uniform. His dark skin stands out amidst the white. His face is often described as harsh. His features are rugged and unappealing. He carried many scars from battles in the past and has a wicked looking sword strapped to his back. His body is lean and well built, he has broad shoulders and is a large human being.

History: While not the first choice he was selected by his prowess in battle, his determination, and the fact that most of the others before him had been injured by his might. The counsel was forced (essentially) to select him. Interestingly enough he had an affair with a princess from Illusio. It ended because the two kingdoms are constantly in conflict, but he still harbors feelings for the woman.

Pokemon:
623.gif

Species: Golurk
Nickname: N/A
History: Inherited from K’s father(Deceased), In training.
Personality: He takes commands to a fault. When not in combat he is reclusive avoiding contact.
Moves:
~Earthquake(Signature move)
~Shadow Punch
~Hammer Arm
~Power-Up Punch

383.gif

Species: Groudon
Nickname: N/A
History: He gave favor to K, their past is difficult and bloody, but the two respect each other greatly.
Personality: Groudon is only ever summoned when K faces a challenge that is to difficult for him. He fights to the last breath, unleashing rage and furry. More often then not his rage is uncontrollable, doing more damage than good. He has never lost a battle.
Moves:
~Hammer Arm
~Eruption(Sig.)
~Solar Beam
~Earthquake

Last edited:

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Okay, good to have a villain! ;383;

Just to let you know ahead of time, there is one week coming up that I will be way more inactive. That week is Match 15 - March 21. So, I will have to apologize if I cannot post during that week, but I will try my best around my busy schedule. :(

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Don't worry I was planning on this movijg rather slowly,

Thank you for letting me know ahead of time, if anyone else is going to be inactive for a while, just shot me a quick vm.

Last edited:

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Oh no problem. I try to keep a steady eye on my schedule, but that week, ulg.

And okay! I'll keep that in mind that this is going to move rather slow. Is everyone done with their characters?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Just swampertz left!!

I am working on the post, getting it up tommorow.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Okay! I'll shoot him a quick message to remind him to fix his character. :)

And okay! I'll look forward to it tomorrow. ;)

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@Swampertz
FThe Announcement: Tis be a WIP Dood

Name: Yu Ii
Kingdom: Valora
Specialty: Steel, Water
Equipment and Skills:
Yu uses dual shields attached to his wrists that holds hidden shotgun components inside it (Imagine it like the Hidden Gun from Assassins Creed). He also has a small japanese style dagger (Will edit with the poper weapon name) for blade against blade combat, incase his Sheildsheild can't serve out to even the playing feild.
The Charming Devil of the Ii: (Warrior Skill) Increases Attack on Pokémon if there are more female Warlords than male in battle (Example: if in battle, If there are 4 Male Warriors (Counting Yu) and 8 Female ones, Yu's Pokemon's Attack will be raised 4 levels (The maximum)

Personality: When Yu grew up, he was extremely timid and avoided others. One day, his mother got him to stop talking to girls, which had two affects, to overcome his timidness and become a Womenizer. Yu will flirt and try to woo any female warrior in his or opposing armies, as he make his goal to have every women in Ransei to swoon upon the mention of his name.
Outside his womanizer trait, Yu is very courageous and reliable in serious battles. Yu will cast aside his dandy/womanizer ways when his life is on his line, along with his naiveness.
On his off time, Yu usually loves to sit and think in Hotsprings to cool off,.(it sounds Ironic to me that he cooks off in something warm) He also gives excess money to the poor and needy in his kingdoms.
The Valorian Warlord takes rejection and insults rather harshly, which mixes poorly with his womanizer traits. He also shows less respect and usually ignores and distrusts Male Warlords, showing less respect to them.
In Battle, Yu generally stays at range till he can flank and exploit a weakness. As his weapon his a Sheild with a shotgun in it, it can allow him to get up close and personal in combat, along with a dagger for certain situations.

Appearance:
Yu stands at a 5'8, and weighs around 100-115 pounds. Yu is well known to wear yukata's outside of battle, usually in blue or grey colors to match his normal uniforms colors. The womanizer wears unarmored versions of his grey-blue uniform when he goes outside of the main castles to be his we'll know philandering self.
In combat, Yu is dressed in a blue and grey designed tunic and khaki slacks. He has metal armor on his legs to allow him to move quicker and to prevent his wings from getting clipped when he runs by ranged weaponry. He has blue eyes and short, grey hair. He has a silver earing on his left ear. Aswell, Yu has his shotgun-sheilds attached to his arms, and his knife strapped on the back of his belt.

History: Yu was very fortunate to grow up in a moderately rich family, the Ii's. His family where well known in Valora to give strong warriors to the army. Unlike many of rich families, The Ii's respected the poorer families and helped out them as much as they can, which Yu was shown to lead that ideal.
About 6 months previous, a tournament was held between the vassals of the previous warlord, Ieyasu Tokugawa, a man Yu had no respect for, and any one else wanting to join. Yu quickly joined and fought against tough opponents such as Tadakatsu Honda, and his daughter Inahime Honda, along with a powerful swordsman, Kojiro Sasaki. Eventually Yu scraped by and his strength, will, and determination awarded him the leader of the country.

Pokemon:(you can have 2, a main and one in training)

Species: Empoleon
Nickname: Ripley
History: Ripley grew up alone since she was hatched as a Piplup, not knowing her parents. When Yu was 8, he meet Ripley alone on the streets, he brought the Piplup to his home with him. Yu grew up learning to become a powerful warrior and trained Ripley to be his partner Pokemon since then. When Yu was told he'd become Valora's Warlord, Ripley who involved into a Prinlup a few years previous, evolved into an Empoleon, becoming the Charming Devil of the Ii's great partner.
Special Appearance:
Personality: Ripley is very quite and isolates herself from others outside of battle, except for Yu. Ripley also is extremely finicky and hates it when someone/thing dirties her fur, going ballistic on whatever does so. Ripley is known to being a night owl, and loves to be alone as not many things are awake during the night.
Moves:
Hydro Pump (Main move)
Metal Claw
Drill Peck
Hyper Beam

Huge improvement! good job, accepted.

feel free to post in the rp thread.

To everyone else, the RP thread is up, and the discussion thread

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...n-Conquest-Hero-of-Ransei-(Discussion-thread)
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?641861-Pokemon-Conquest-Hero-of-Ransei

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
And now, it's show time for my second character. (I'll say this is a WIP right now)

Name: Magnolia Rose
Kingdom: Cragspur
Specialty: Rock, Normal
Equipment and Skills:Magnolia weilds a dual pistols and uses bombs that inflict different statutes (Like Poison gasses, Paralysing Grenades, Sleep Cherry Bombs, ECT.) to battle.
Brave and Cheer: Magnolia cheers her allies and increases their Attack and Allies them to Attack twice, while lowering her Defense.

Personality: Magnolia is described by most people to be sociable, yet eccentric. Pragmatic, but a romanticist and dainty, but lively. Basically, her elegant look is contrary to her actual character. Magnolia loves to joke with others when she opens up to others and generally acts pretty cocky and naive around people she considers as her freind. Magnolia otherwise generally dislikes men who are really flirty or super polite, wanting them to prove that they're good enough for her with the use of a weapon.
Magnolia takes great passion to flowers and can go on for days about how much she loves them. With that, Magnolia dislikes most people who hate nature.
In battle Magnolia likes to shoot down her foes with her dual pair of pistols and uses her grenades to flush people out of cover to get them. She also says multiple words in French while she battles.
Appearance: Magnolia stands at 5'7 and weighs 120 lbs. She has long silvery hair that goes down to the fold of her back with flowers braided into it. Most flowers being Magnolias, Roses, Orchids, and Sakura leaves. Magnolias face looks quite young comminly having others mistake her to be a few years younger then what she is. She has red eyes, which is very rare and makes her terrible at blending in due to her different appearances.
Magnolia wears a naval blue kimono with white lines on the tips and edges along with cherry petals when she is outside of combat. Magnolia wears knee high boots with the Hojo/Cragspur crest on them (The triforce, as in history, that was the Hojo crest) Magnolia also has ribbons decorating her Kimono in an elegant manner along with nice leather holsters attached to her hips to hold her pistols and bombs in.
History: Magnolia grew up as an Orphan on the streets of Greenleaf, having to learn to defend for herself. She took herself up with a small band of theives until she was 9 and betrayed them by stealing all their money, food, and weaponry (Mainly selling the weaponry). Magnolia afterwords quickly fled to Cragspur, where she was taken in by Uijayasu Hojo, the previous warlord of Cragspur. he girl, was considered the Warlords adopted daughter, but choose to not take up the Hōjo name for honor reasons, taking the last name Rose, as the sign of her homeland in Greenleaf and her love of flowers.
Magnolia became a Ronin(basically a Sellsword) at the age of 16 and traveled through Ransei taking jobs for whoever payed her enough money until news that Lord Uijayasu was sick and dying, which Magnolia quickly responded to returning to Cragspur. Lord Uijayasu then named Magnolia his heir, as his sons where to inexperienced and his daughter, Lady Hayakawa was to young to take leadership of Cragspur. Magnolia wept for the death of her adopted father but then choose to continue on no matter, and planning to give the ownership of the castle to Hayakawa once she came of age.

Pokemon:(you can have 2, a main and one in training)

Species: Cradily
Nickname: Takukara (Called Taku-chin by Magnolia)
History: Takukara was abandoned at a young age similar to his partner, in Cragspur, and heavily unloved due to his unusually appearance. Magnolia found Taku when she first started out as a Ronin in a small cave that the warrior herself took shelter in for the night. Magnolia and Takukara where almost best freind's since, both not growing up with their stable and birth families, and wanting to survive.
Special Appearance:
Personality: Takukara is extremely careful and constantly thinks before he does anything, even sleeping. He also constantly warns Magnolia to be careful whenever she goes into combat. Takukara loves to eat, being able to eat three Thanksgiving Dinners as an Appetizer. The Cradily is afraid of the dark, always sleeping from sunset to sunrise.
Moves:
Anceint Power (Main)
Giga Drain
Gastro Acid
Toxic

Last edited:

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Tell me when you are done!

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
@swampertz

You need a sentence or two to be added to appearance,

finish the pokemon sign in,

also, ronin is a cool class.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Accepted!!, you are now on the red team, yay

also, I will edit the op's later tomorrow.