• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Conquest

S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon Conquest

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

This update may be updated throughout the day. If you have any ideas for the site, don't hesitate to send them in
With the news of Black 2 & White 2, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the possibilities that are to come while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games.
Last Update: 13:05 BST

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon Conquest
The official site has updated with details that Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition is to be released in the US. This game, to be titled Pokémon Conquest is to be released in the US on June 18th. We also have the name of Bushous as Warlords and the region as Ransei. We fully covered this strategy RPG when it came out last month in Japan so be sure to check out the section for info

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
I am certainly looking forward to this.
I played the Japanese version and it was awesome! :]

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'm very pleased with GF's decision to release it internationally! I also assume Europe is getting it to? It'll be a great game to enjoy during my one week cruze in June!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I wonder if they'll change the names of the characters...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Holy heck! Pretty darn awesome... I hope that when this game comes out, it proves to be as good as what I've been hearing...

If so, it'll be a great distraction until I ship out to Navy Boot Camp in December...

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I wonder if they'll change the names of the characters...

Pictures of the translated version on the game's home page show that they won't.
(and it was pretty obvious they wouldn't, since these aren't made-up names, they're names of actual historical people. The game can be educational)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
im teeling my mom my bday needs to to be 2 days late. june 16 is my bday :/

insanejames

Unorthodox Trainer
looking forward to it i hope they don't bugger up the polt and make it to kiddish i mean i think this a war going on if I understand correctly

but still bring it always look for a new challenge

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
looking forward to it i hope they don't bugger up the polt and make it to kiddish i mean i think this a war going on if I understand correctly

but still bring it always look for a new challenge

The plot on the Japanese game isn't exactly adults only. From what I've seen so far, the translation is spot on

I'm very pleased about this. I prefer the name they went with. It rolls off the tounge much better than '+ Nobunagas Ambition'. The fact that there havn't been any NB games released in the West before can easily be glossed over with a name change. It kinda reminds me of the way Pitt from Kid Icirus is described by the ads as "The newest Nintendo Hero" dispite the original game being released during the NES era.