• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Contest Ribbons(custom and from Anime)

Which is my best Ribbon(s)?

• Total voters

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Love the Yoshi ribbon, though, the brooch looks a bit.....dull. Maybe you could reverse the coloration, making it yellow with silver dots instead?

The Aiiro ribbon looks great!

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Those are brilliant.

They remind me of Smash Brothers, the blue one funnily enough has a look of Pit.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Someone shoot me an idea. I'm totally dry of them.

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
But, how exactly? Can you give me more of a basis?

~Ayra~;267;

The Exalt

Original
Let me say that your ribbons are amazing! They are so majestic and just all around perfect! You should think about making a tutorial on how to do them!

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I haven't gotten to that Ribbon yet Bleu, still trying to visualize the image. However, I made a new one.

Sora(sky) Ribbon
Sora_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Whoa, whoa, whoa, a TUTORIAL?!?!?!?! How could I EXPLAIN what I do?!

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Electrifying.
Cool! It sort of looks like a jellyfish :p. Is the brooch supposed to be an angel?

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's a new one.

Momoiro(pink) Ribbon
Momoiro_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Despite the fact that I despise the color pink I like this ribbon. Its feels really elegant (like most of your ribbons) Great job yet again Ayra

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I made this one while my internet was down.

Autumn Ribbon
uoply.png

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
These are lovely and the Sora ribbon made me think of something.

How about using the different keyblades from Kingdom Hearts?

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
That's a good idea Blue Snover. And please people, if you're going to vote on the poll, do me the courtesy of leaving a comment. Otherwise the vote on the poll is pointless. I'm also thinking of my next Anniversary Ribbon. Getting close to 300 Ribbons.

~Ayra~;267;