• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Contest Ribbons(custom and from Anime)

Which is my best Ribbon(s)?

• Total voters

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Thanks. I just finished the Sailor Mercury Ribbon. Again, not too sure.

Sailor Mercury Ribbon
Sailor_Mercury_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Had to change the Ribbon before the bad clasp drove me nuts.

Sailor Mercury Ribbon

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
That's beautiful, i like how you have the line on it to make it look like light shining on it.

Brilliant work Ayra x

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's the next one, Sailor Mars.

Sailor Mars Ribbon
Sailor_Mars_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Another brilliant piece of work :)

I knew when i suggested Sailor Moon you'd be able to pull it off x

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Thanks, I still have to do Venus, Neptune, Uranus(pronounced Yoornus), Chibi Moon, Pluto, and Saturn. Here's Sailor Jupiter.

Sailor Jupiter Ribbon
Sailor_Jupiter_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Hey Ayra thought i would come by and check out your work and my my it is so EPIC, keep up the good work

-Sincerely Apo Luc

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Wow, these are great

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I know the change was small, but that's just that's just the way I am. If it's not perfect I'm not happy. And thanks everyone for the reviews! If you guys could continue to check in and review, I'd be really happy! My threads are never popular. Here's the Sailor Venus Ribbon. Now the Outer Sailor Senshi

Sailor Venus Ribbon
Sailor_Venus_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
These two are great, Sailor Venus is a nice one because it's got a summery feel to it.

Jupiter kind of reminds me of spring.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Thanks, I wanted to incorporate Jupiter's rose earrings so I put roses on the top. Here's Sailor Neptune. She's first because she remembered her Sailor Senshi powers before Uranus did. Please everyone, vote on the poll. It'll give me some ideas about what clasps, designs, and color schemes to use. If you choose one of the anime Ribbons, please post which one and why, that'll give me some inspiration. I have some ideas of topics, but I can't think up designs that I would find acceptable.

Sailor Neptune Ribbon
Sailor_Neptune_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think they came up with a good color scheme for Neptune.

I think those are the kind of colors that Disney chose for Poseidon in Hercules.

You're doing really well with these :)

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's a new Ribbon.

Sailor Uranus Ribbon
Sailor_Uranus_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

If you guys like a specific Ribbon, please say which and why. Oh boy, I've got a whack idea, but I can't drop the idea! I'm gonna do Ribbons for each stage of Sailor Moon! Design clasps like her brooch and alter Ribbon to match the outfit! I'll even do the purity challis Super Sailor Moon! Oh man, I'm crazy!

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's an old one. I've really lost it. I'm doing Super Sailor Chibi Moon. I'm stupid. And bleu, not a bad idea at all.

Sterling Ribbon
Sterling_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Here's an old one. I've really lost it. I'm doing Super Sailor Chibi Moon. I'm stupid. And bleu, not a bad idea at all.

Sterling Ribbon
Sterling_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

That's quite a nice one and you've done a great job with the latest Sailor Moon ribbon.

I like the idea of turning Beautifly into a ribbon :)

Leafreon3809

I'm back!!!
Had to change the Ribbon before the bad clasp drove me nuts.

Sailor Mercury Ribbon

~Ayra~;267;

I just now got back on the forums and these ribbons are amazing! I would really like to use this one for my sig please. I will give full credit if I'm allowed to use it.