• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Contest Ribbons(custom and from Anime)

Which is my best Ribbon(s)?

• Total voters

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
I made this one while my internet was down.

Autumn Ribbon
uoply.png

~Ayra~;267;

woah this apple is awesome.....:)
maybe beating steve jobs....

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
I based this Ribbon off the female main character in Pokemon Conquest. I beat that game recently(after 200 hours at it).

Bushou(warlord) Ribbon
abce6OsU.png

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
That's really detailed, i've not seen the character but i'm sure i'd recognize her if i did :)

I can't believe you're nearly up to 300 :eek:

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Sup garitina anyway I'm wondering how a darkria ribbon would look like

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
I based this Ribbon off the female main character in Pokemon Conquest. I beat that game recently(after 200 hours at it).

Bushou(warlord) Ribbon

~Ayra~;267;

The ribbon is really interesting, kind of majestic in a way. Maybe you should make more ribbons based off of the other warlords. And over 200 hours?!?! Does it really take that long to do everything in the game? (just started a file recently and now I think I might be way over my head)

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's a new Ribbon.

Keyblade Ribbon
acuSyfhb.png

~Ayra~;267;

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
That's lovely, i like the use of the star on top of the key :)

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
It's nice but I'm not crazy about it :/
To me it doesn't feel very keybladeish. I didn't like the key sticking out of the star before, but I actually kind of like it after my 3rd glance at it (something positive). I also don't really get the colored line things sticking out and I'm not a fan of that light blue color on this ribbon.
Sorry Ayra :( but I am just one opinion and people have very different tastes in art so don't let it bug you. Your work is great!

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Here's another Warlord one.

Oichi Ribbon
adpgFsNF.png

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Blacky Ribbon
Blacky_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

i really like the Oichi one! its so unsemetrical and that addes to the effect of it being ripped up and such! :)

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Theyre lovely ribbons and I'm glad you're back :D
I think I like Oichi better than the "blacky ribbon" by the teeniest tiniest bit

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Sheesh, totally dry of ideas on how to do Ribbons of each of the Warlords. It's tough to find a symbol to base the clasp on. Some are easy, like the main character and Oichi, other's I'm having a bit of trouble with. Plus, with Patch 5.4 for World of Warcraft, I'm kinda obsessed with the Timeless Isle. Not to mention the new raid is lots of fun. Although the second boss encounter is tough to time, since all three have to die within 10 seconds of each other. In addition, I'm still horribly unpopular, so I haven't been that motivated to do Ribbons because only a few people will comment about them. In case you didn't know, that's very discouraging and off-putting. I'll get one done today, but, I'm starting to wonder if I'm unpopular cause my work isn't up to scratch.

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
For anyone who cares, meaning no one, here's a Ribbon based on Ginchiyo, the Warlord of Violight whose signature Pokemon is Luxio. Here evolved form's Pokemon is Luxray.

Ginchiyo Ribbon
Ginchiyo_Ribbon.png

~Ayra~;267;

Last edited:

KingTapir

Just a freedom hussy
I think the reason people aren't commenting is because the fan sprites section is kinda dead, especially now that sprites are no longer used, but if it helps, I think your ribbons are brilliant, especially the gym leader's ones. Perhaps try doing bigger, more complex ribbons, and maybe move your work over to deviantart, that's where the majority of spriters are now, just a suggestion. Keep up the good work :)

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
Well, as soon as my account's password gets fixed, I'll update with new Ribbons

~Ayra~;267;