• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Creepypastas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Really and truly
Pokémon Creepypastas

Let's face it: the first generation games are old. They're glitchy and they can be pretty weird at times.

As fans, we've been able to find a lot of pretty crazy things in them. But did you know about how cause eerie glitches in real life? Like how there's something buried within the Lavender Town music that causes headaches? Or how Red has tried to escape his confines within the games?

No, my fellow fans, I'm sad to say that these things aren't actually real, but they're fun as heck to read! These eerie, unnerving stories are known as creepypastas, and there are dozens of them. They're really just well-written fics, but it's cool to think there's some truth in them.

Share some of the creepiest creepypastas you've seen. Do they seem believable? Do you want to believe them? Have any of them scared you too much to pick up your game again, or did they renew your fascination for the games? Have you ever wanted to write your own? What would it be about?

Discuss them here!

Personally, I really loved reading Glitchy Red, and have seen some awesome fanart for it. Very well-written (and nicely-drawn). :D

~Psychic

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
@Pingouin7 Have you seen this video by any chance? It's like an extended version of it.

I love reading creepypastas, if I'm in the mood.

Found this on DeviantArt. Figured since this was for the first generation, this was the only one I know of that I liked.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This is the one I put on the other thread:
Warning, don't read right before bed kids :)

I remember reading something like this before, although it may have been a little different since it was posted on another site. I didn't find the articles to be creepy, though. I could understand how the whole "Lavender Town music" thing would be sort of scary at first, but the stories about the affects of listening to the music and the origin of the music just get more and more ridiculous as the stories progress. I guess the initial thrill wore off :x

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
I so far have read five Pokémon creepypastas: Lavender Town Syndrome, Lost Silver, and (just because of the link in the first thread) Glitchy Red, GhostBlack, and this one about a game designer of Red and Blue who commited suicide and some kids who commited suicide through odd ways and some more stuff. Though, Lost Silver is technically 2nd Gen, it's still a creepypasta that scared the heck out of me...

The video of GhostBlack was also creepy.

Last edited:

Camcam

When I read that one about Lavendar Town and the Kids going crazy, I had no idea what a creepypasta was so I was getting extremely bothered and even got a little emotional.
Pretty funny, but I realized that it was fake at the end.
The Lavendar Town music will never sound the same to me.

blak

I know there's a screamer hidden somewhere.

I know that creepypastas are (hopefully) fake, but they still scare me.
But they're interesting...

KAC-N

Pika the Pikachu!
Lavender Town gave me a REALLY bad headache.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
I know that creepypastas are (hopefully) fake, but they still scare me.
But they're interesting...

I know, I actually tried to find out if some of the stuff reported were actually in the games. But, thankfully, I can report that none of them are present. The only thing I would really say would be close enough would be the idea of getting a headache or a stuffy head after listening to the Lavender Town theme, which has happened several times to me after listening to the music in game. But that's probably just coincidence above all.

The creepypastas I know of are:

Lavender Town Syndrome
Music of Lavender Town (amplified, basically somebody's 'improvements' to the music that the person who posted up the video claimed that Game Freak couldn't add due to the limitations of sound on the GB)
Lost Silver
GhostBlack
GlitchyRed
Pokemon "731"

Latias Prime

Autobot Trainer
F yeah, Pokemon Creepypasta

Check this site out if you love Pokemon themed creepypastas. They have a ton of stories, although not many of them are good. If you have the patience to sift through them all, however, you'll find some really scary stuff.

As for me, my favorite is LostSilver. I love it's messege about the inevitability of death.

SDM

Wow...these are addictive...and creepy
It doesn't help that i'm the world's biggest chicken to scary stories.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I think not ,SDM. I am. By the way, Latias Prime, the following stories on the first page aren 't all that scary(like you said all would be if we don 't search well) or are obviously fake:
*The Square Man, “M”.
*If I only listened...
*Grandma
*Revenge is sweet(but it' s very cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.