• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Creepypastas

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeyokoo

The not so special
I don't like missingno. creepypastas... the best one I read was called 'tommy boy', it's about a flygon or something.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
That Pokemon Ghost Black one is cool, I wish you could have gotten one of those ghosts.

AudinoGlitch

Weird Person
That Pokemon Ghost Black one is cool, I wish you could have gotten one of those ghosts.

You sorta can. In Red and Blue, Missingno has a form that looks like the LT ghost.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
How is it a copy paste? Point me to where you saw the EXACT SAME TOPIC, written by someone else.

It was on this sub-forum about a year or two ago under the name of Lavender Town Syndrome. The thread doesn't exist anymore, I searched the forums. I think it was deleted sometime ago. It's a shame, it was a rather popular topic at the time.

EDIT: Actually, earlier this year, there was this thread that got locked. The other one I mentioned I had replied to.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Creepy

Mna, they were pretty creepy... Lavender Town one always got me....

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Deoxys.... He's available on Red...... But when you get him Then SUDDENLY ...................................................................................................................................................... (The Lavender Town Music effects occur) ................................................................................................................................................................. (Gary strangles you for killing him) .............................................................................................................................................. (Goodbye Cruel World!) ..........................................................................................................................
The End

nolly3

aka dark lord neo
its actualy mad me crriy when i read it
por guy

Rarity

Lavender Town for sureee always gets me, the yamask one was pretty creepy too o_O

nolly3

aka dark lord neo
hey what do people think of non pokemon realted creepy pasta like slender man or the rake

Psychic

Really and truly
As a reminder, this thread is only for creeypasta about the first generation. If you want to talk about Yamask or non-Pokemon ones, there are threads in General Pokemon Discussion and Misc Discussion. Thank you.

~Psychic

nolly3

aka dark lord neo
ok ill try to find it
hey has any one read night mare in kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.