• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Creepypastas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow249

White Wonder
Pokemon Red nes is A NIGHTMARE.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
Found an artist who draws Pokémon like they are literally from Hell itself. They're beautifully haunting.

Just don't stare at them for too long...

Call me weird, but I found them to be neat pieces of art. Actually, I add some creepiness to my drawings too most of the time, maybe that is why I like it. It doesn't disturb me at all.

Thank you for the glitchy red link in the first post! It is pretty scary... well, gets scary in the end.

So, there is a list of Pokemon Creepypastas I've read/watched/know about:
  • Lost Silver
  • Lavender Town Syndrome
  • Lavender Town music
  • The one about something weird at the beginning of the game
  • Creepy Black
  • Glitchy Red
  • Pokemon 731
  • The video about missing frequencies in Lavender Town tune

Lost Silver:

It's nicely written, but I don't know why, it doesn't scare me as much. It is indeed creepy, but didn't work for me.

Something weird at the beginning of the game:

From what I remember, it was pretty good until the moment where it got too dramatic and unrealistic.

Creepy Black:
This one is just awesome. Creepy, but doesn't give me nightmares, so I like it. And it is well written too.

Glitchy Red
There was only one part that scared me... but it is good too.

Pokemon 731
Scared me a bit, though...
It's a bit unrealistic. Gameboy couldn't display photographs, and I highly doubt that you could see anything if they had such a low resolution. Hovewer, I saw some screenshots that were said to show that pokemon.

And actually, I've read about the real Unit731 organisation, and it indeed makes me shiver. It's really disturbing.

Lavender Town creepypastas

Okay, those are the only ones that really freaked me out and still do. I always loved the Lavender tune and now I find it creepy thanks to those.

I posted a thread about this... but it got removed. Anyways go here:

http://www.falconchurch.com/showthr...one(Pokemon-Red-Green)-THIS-IS-VERY-VERY-LONG

This is NOT part of any creepy pasta. The events described, that happened all across japan, involving children, within the very first release waves of red and green, have been in fact confirmed by GameFreak in one of their early reports/interviews with a gaming magazine back in those days.

What happened, was that According to Game Freak, the song for Lavender Town actually came from a study of binaural beats. What are these, you might ask? They are several different types of sounds, that when arranged properly, affect a peron's brain, if he or she has the proper physiology.

No this is not an hoax. Please bare an open mind, as most people out there tend to jump to the typical "it's fake" conclusion....

And DO read the article, as it explains things better than i can.

While I partially believe in the music part, as binaural beats or some sounds can affect your brain, I am not very sure about the latter one.
Because actually, .wav, .swf and .gif files weren't used in gameboy games. Also, the part about downloading the image to the internal memory of GB seems a little unreal too. I don't think that Game Freak would work so much on things like that, seeing that game was made for children, and, I think they could have some major problems if it really existed. Do you think a company like them would want to get their reputation destroyed?

And the frequencies one really creeped me out... brrr. Maybe not the story, but the video mostly.

Last edited:

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
the beginning of game is what that link is to

Ah yes, sorry, you are right. I didn't re-read it so I thought those were 2 different creepypastas. Anyway, I edited my post so now it contains more accurate info. :)

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™

ok ill try to find it
hey has any one read night mare in kanto

No.... (Now I'll wonder what it is for ages!!) *Isn't brave enough to google*

jam2097

Hey guys! Brand new to the forums, just casually came across creepypastas and am now totally hooked! I've only read Glitchy Red and Lavender Town Syndrome so far but they were amazing, and Glitchy Red had me a little emotional. Going for LostSilver next.

Last edited:

rangercoordinator

Water and Ice Tamer.
I read about a Firered hack and it tells about Hypno's cave...
I swear the Old Chateau,Lavender Town and the Trainer Red from R/G/B/Y related creepy pastas are also considered scary.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
creepypastas

i kinda like and hate them. some are ok like lost silver but others are totally scary. on f yeah pokemon creepypastas they have some of the worst ones. check it out and reply if u found the 1 about the girl who loves n creepy a hell

Whenever I went to Lavender town I had to leave the town right away because of the music. Something in my head didn't want me to be there :(
Also, when I first got my R/B/Y when they came out, my cousin told me that he had heard about a secret Pokemon behind Bill's house. There was a glitch where you could go behind it and you'd run into a Pokemon that looked like a moon. This was years before Lunatone was even thought of. I just remembered this today and made the connection and it weirded me out a bit

joej m

Club Double Trouble
did you know(you prob do) that in lavender town on an original red or green japanese game, when you put the audio track in some frequency level checker, at the end during a really weird part there are unknowns that spell out leave now and the ghosts from the tower! first of all, unknowns did not exist back then, and second, it is true... O_O

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
come little children
come with me
safe and happy
you will be
away from home
now let us run
with hypno you'll have so much fun
oh little children
please don't cry
hypno wouldn't hurt a fly

Kira_Yamaguchi

First off, sorry for bumping an old thread.
Second, Does anyone here have read a pokemon creepy pasta about a detective trying to find out why the kids from japan were suiciding after playing a pokemon game? The story said that the kids commit suicide after they got to professor oak and professor Oak say's something (I can't remember what it is). Now the detective searched for answers from the Game Freak Staff. And he found out that this guy was putting codes on the game then they interrogated the guy and after that the guy killed all the policeman and committed suicide also, then after years have passed the detective remembered the game and played it then he got up to professor oak and it says "Come with Me" then he saw his family, then Professor oak changed and became the coder guy and gave the guy a gun, then the guy so the spirits of the children and later killed himself also.

Does anyone knows that creepy pasta?

Status
Not open for further replies.