• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Crystal Help!

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Pokémon Crystal Help!

I don't know if my Crystal is fake or not. It is black with the sticker on it. When I loaded it up it had this on the screen:
http://i50.*******.com/350tkso.png

I turned it off and the next day it worked! Is it a fake? NOTE: I used it on a Gameboy Advance SP

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Why is Crystal saying Gold? That seems fishy. Crystal should be a see through cartridge with sparkles.

psychonerderer

crystal should have a translucent, blue cart. with a compressed version of the boxart. when you turn it on... when you turn it on... well i guess I forgot. but if it doesn't say gamefreak right away, it's prolly bogus. sidenote, this was my favorite pkmn game until SoulSilver.