• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: Dangerous Fusion (PG-13)

Huntress Wizard

mmm whatcha say
Beats me,” said Piper. “But I know the people at the PokéCenter do it. It doesn’t happen often, but it happened to one of my colleagues once.” The woman rambled on about someone’s Dodrio while Roxxy kept thinking. Keep his ball the same or get a different one…? She clenched her teeth. This was important to her, and she hated that she didn’t have enough time to think about it.

“Anyway, come on, pick your drink, let’s get our Pokémon back, and get back- I don’t want to leave Peter and the others alone for too long.” F*ck it. She grabbed the Dusk Ball, tossing it into the basket Piper had grabbed with a clatter. Then she followed her to the aisle with the drinks. After glancing over them, she picked out a cheap-but-not-too-cheap beer (“Noctowl Nest”) and added that to the basket. Piper paid for everything: good thing, too, since Roxxy’s sources of income were less than stable.

They headed back outside. Absol was waiting patiently for them where it had sat down: Roxxy whistled and it trotted back over to stand by her heel. Something about it seemed off, though, in the way it held itself and kept looking around. She brushed the thought aside: everything was fine. Tomorrow she could slip away and head towards the city with the airport. Mist-something. She hated flying, but it seemed like the lesser of two evils at the moment.

“So,” she said as they started back towards the Center, “you’re the cop. What’s the plan to deal with these f*ckers?”

((Sorry for the wait! I just got back from a two-week long trip to Scotland, and I didn't have much down time to work on this. Also sorry it's so short. XP))