• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond And Pearl Adventure Disscussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Pokémon Diamond And Pearl Adventure Disscussion

The old thread's last post was 4 months old, and I didnt want to bump another thread by accident :/

Opinions? Predictions? Suggestions? All go here.

First up, opinions:

I got the Manga from Amazon.co.uk and it came today. I've read the whole of volume 1 and up to chapter 4 of Volume 2.

Volume 1: I, personally think 1 was the funniest, a great opening and 2 GYM battles, it's just what I expected.

Volume 2: With more secrets revealed and suprises happening and more action, I think Volume 2 may be my favourite overall, I still have to wait for Volume 3's release!

I don't have any Predictions.

But I do have an idea, explaining
Mitsumi's Leafeon.

Bebe could've met her in Hearthome, checking on Leafeon wich could've been her Eevee from the start.

Louispierce

The last post on the old thread was 3 days ago not 4 moths so im guessing this will be locked shortly

Chelc

^ It's true. :p

Plus, I know there aren't a lot of threads here to begin with, and I wouldn't mind if you bumped something that was just a little old. If it was over a year, then, well, that is no exception. :<

Feel free to post in the other thread.
Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.