• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

Ah, so they'll probably air DP168 closer to the American Release of Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, although it would have made sense for them to do that for DP169 and not DP168.

I really do hope that they don't just use the Japanese Titles. Maybe they were stuck on thinking of English Dub Episode Titles for this batch of episodes.

Whatever. I'll edit in the recent information that has come to us.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
What? This is insane. If there ARE true, then Im sadden no more pun titles. D:

HoennMaster

Yeah, probably. Last time, when Ranger special aired, they changed the dub title but not this time which probably means that they will use the same Japanese titles from now on.

Not at all. The first Ranger episodes were called Pokemon Ranger - Deoxys Crisis in both Japanese and English and the dub didn't switch to Japanese titles.

Just settle down people, we will know if they are the true titles or not soon.

HoennMaster

Why do you always have to be so rude about it? I'm not dumb, I read your post clearly. You apparently didn't read mine clearly. Just because they kept the Japanese title for this episode doesn't mean it's going to happen for every episode, hence the first Ranger special example.

Torpoleon

The Pokemon Ranger Specials did get slightly crazy, like what is happening now and what happened with the previous one. It doesn't mean that they'll continue to use the Japanese Titles for the English Dub Titles though.

Let's just not make a big deal out of this though.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
Why do you always have to be so rude about it? I'm not dumb, I read your post clearly. You apparently didn't read mine clearly. Just because they kept the Japanese title for this episode doesn't mean it's going to happen for every episode, hence the first Ranger special example.

No dear, I wasn't trying to be rude and I know you aren't dumb either, I was just trying to emphasize my statement because that's what I was/am thinking.
May be I didn't get yours because I'm not a native English speaking person.
Anyway, I felt strange because they even used double punctuation mark thingy, like two divided titles as "Pokémon Ranger! Heatran Rescue Mission!!", this is kind of Japanese titles style and MSN TV + Toon Zone revealed it as well (It can be a mistake by the sites but still those are pretty good proofs).
That's the only reason, I said the whole thing :D

Torpoleon

It doesn't really matter. Fans (like myself) would be happy just as long as we get the episode. The episode title doesn't make that big of a deal actually.

Matori

THE QUEEN IS BACK
I really hope they give us Marley and aren't skipping it for some stupid reason like content.

HoennMaster

Ok people, it was a mistake.

DP168: Keeping in Top Forme!
Airing August 14, 2010
(CN)

DP170: An Elite Coverup!
Airing August 21, 2010
(MSn)

And thus, DP169 is being held off to air this fall when the third Ranger game comes out.

Torpoleon

OK. So, I should put DP169 as Fall 2010 then? I'll get the other ones edited in right away.

EDIT: Oh wait. I see they are skipping DP169 instead. With DP168's English Dub Title, would it be Form or Forme. Here in America, it is Form, so should I put that?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Id say Forme honestly. Its in the title anyway.

Glad to see things are in order again. This looks a lot more appropriate as I thought. Guess well be seeing the Ranger episode around the Post Grand Festival.

HoennMaster

OK. So, I should put DP169 as Fall 2010 then? I'll get the other ones edited in right away.

EDIT: Oh wait. I see they are skipping DP169 instead. With DP168's English Dub Title, would it be Form or Forme. Here in America, it is Form, so should I put that?

Actually, when referring to Legendaries it is Forme in the US. And yeah, just put Late 2010 for DP169 since we aren't sure when the game is coming out.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast

Airing August 14, 2010
(CN)

Airing August 21, 2010
(MSn)

And thus, DP169 is being held off to air this fall when the third Ranger game comes out.

I don't know what others were thinking but when I saw this I immeadiately went ''Thank you for messing this one up''. Glad they aren't dropping the pun titles we have enjoyed for so long.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great, so DP 168 has a title. I love DP170's title, E4 eps are always great.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Airing August 14, 2010
(CN)

Airing August 21, 2010
(MSn)

So the Marley and Shaymin episode will appear on TV, and it's the Heatran Mission episode that is being held off until Ranger 3 is out in the U.S.? If so then I'm glad the Shaymin episode will air uninterrupted. It's really good in Japanese so I hope the dub doesn't disappoint. The title for Shaymin's episode is just bland, more puns that don't do the dub any justice. And didn't we have an "elite" pun in the Lucian episode? It's a recurring trend it seems, but at least some of the other Elite's get to make a debut :/

Last edited:

Linkdarkside

Airing August 14, 2010
(CN)

Airing August 21, 2010
(MSn)

good,great titles.

Torpoleon

Just be sure not to spoiler anything for people who only watch the dub, since I see some of you talking about Bertha for DP170.

Status
Not open for further replies.