1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Torpoleon, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott.mcq

Scott.mcq New Member

Does anybody know when pokemon dp sinnoh league victors will reach spain?

2. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Well-Known Member

NO! This is for the discussion of present Seasons 13: Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors DUB (English) Titles. Why must following the directions be so hard for most you members here?

3. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

DP 171: Dawn of a Royal Day!
    Airing On: August 28, 2010

DP 172: With the Easiest of Grace!
    Airing On: September 4, 2010

Source: MSN TV

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  4. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

I like the titles.
    The first title is great, I love the combinations with Dawn's name.

5. Torpoleon

More titles. Awesome! Alright, so I'll get those edited in as soon as possible.

When we get DP169's English Dub Title, should I put it in between DP168 & DP170 or wherever it fits from when it airs?

6. Orton155

Orton155 Pokemon Enthusiast

I think it should be put in airing sequence whenever that may be but also between DP168 & 170 put a note like, 'Note: DP169 will air at a later date' or something like that.

7. Torpoleon

Well, I kept DP169 in the spoiler box, s yeah. I'll put DP168 in order of the airing sequence then.

8. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Dawn of a Royal Day sounds awesome. I'm loving it! :D both titles are great, Im looking forward to seeing them.

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Hmm not too impressive. I've noticed that their puns are running quite thin lately. I think the only positive thing about that is that the titles are revealing more than they usually do. Not as good or funny as some of the past puns but at least now you can pretty much figure out what's going to happen in the episodes even if you haven't seen them.

I like how DP 171's titles hints at Dawn being the main character and her switch with her "twin" due to the "royal" part and I like that DP 172 hints at grace being involved. This time, it's Togekiss' grace.

10. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

I think that "Dawn of a Royal Day" is a pretty good title too. I'm happy that these titles aren't trying to hard to be funny and are just being more straightforward.

11. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Well that's the second Dawn of a....pun they've used in Sinnoh lol. I love DP172's title.

12. NightWolf7

NightWolf7 New Member

I think the title for Pokemon season 13 (Sinnoh League Victors) Isn't very good but I have seen some episodes, and seems that they are alout more detailed, and I like were they are going with It.

13. Torpoleon

Are you talking about the Dub Titles for Season 13 being detailed. If not then, come on guys! It is a simple rule to follow to ONLY talk about the current Season 13 Titles. If you can't do that, then don't post here. For crying the hell out loud! This is driving me up the wall how people don't listen in the PAD.

14. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Take a deep breath, Torp. It may be your thread but you're not a mod, so save yourself the energy (as well as the backlash of other members) by simply reporting spam posts.

15. i have 1 question! will mewtwo ever return?

16. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

We don't know, but the odds seem unlikely at this point, aside from cameos in things like the openings.
    For the record, this is the wrong thread for such things. Ask similar simple questions in the Anime Questions thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=357026

17. Torpoleon

Since Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs will be released in the US on Oct. 4, 2010 (and DP169 will tie-in with the release), I put DP169's English Dub Airdate as Oct. 2010, since it probably wont be the exact day that Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs comes out that the episode will air, as that is a Monday. Just thought I'd clarify upon that.

18. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

Sounds good to me :)
    The titles will be probably available soon enough, I'll post them when I get those :D

19. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

DP 173: "Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama!"
    Airing on: September 11, 2010
    Source: CN Schedule

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  20. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Source?

10charlimit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.