• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

*S.Suikun gave me permission to make this thread.*
This thread will be used for any dub titles that might be revealed, although you MUST say the source. Providing a link would be good too, but it doesn't really matter. You also don't need the air time unless if there is a change in the air time.

I'll request for this thread to be closed soon.

Now, you can't talk about Pokémon: Black & White! here. There is a Dub Title Thread for it and some other threads for it.

DP158:
Japanese Title- Loud Roar! Jibacoil VS Metagross!! (Aired Jan. 7, 2010)
English Dub Title- Regaining the Home Advantage! (Aired Jun. 5, 2010)

DP159:
Japanese Title- Roaring Freezing Punch! Buoysel VS Barrierd!! (Aired Jan. 14, 2010)
English Dub Title- Short and To the Punch! (Aired Jun. 12, 2010)

DP160:
Japanese Title- Get Fired Up, Kabigon! King of the Pokethlon!! (Aired Jan. 21, 2010)
English Dub Title- A Marathon Rivalry! (Will Air Jun. 19, 2010)

DP161:
Japanese Title- The Curtain Rises! Pokémon Contest- Asatsuki Contest! (Aired Jan. 28, 2010)
English Dub Title- Yes, in Dee Dee It's Dawn! (Aired Jun. 26, 2010)

DP162:
Japanese Title- Double Battle! VS Prasle & Minun!! (Aired Feb. 4, 2010)
English Dub Title- Playing the Performance Encore! (Aired Jul. 3, 2010)

DP163:
Japanese Title- Explosive Evolution! Goukazaru!! (Aired Feb. 11, 2010)
English Dub Title- Fighting Ire with Fire! (Aired Jul. 10, 2010)

DP164:
Japanese Title- Pochama Goes Astray! (Aired Feb. 18, 2010)
English Title- Piplup, Up and Away! (Aired Jul. 17, 2010)

DP165:
Japanese Title- Oba of the Four Heavenly Kings and Gym Leader Denzi! (Aired Feb. 25, 2010)
English Dub Title- Flint Sparks the Fire! (Aired Jul. 24, 2010)

DP166:
Japanese Title- Liftoff! Nagisa Tower! (Aired Mar. 4, 2010)
English Dub Title- The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore! (Aired Jul. 31, 2010)

DP167:
Japanese Title- The Beach Pokemon School! (Aired Mar. 11, 2010)
English Dub Title- Teaching the Student Teacher! (Aired Aug. 7, 2010)

DP168:
Japanese Title- Fly Shaymin! Far into the Sky!! (Aired Mar. 18, 2010)
English Dub Title- Keeping in Top Form! (Aired Aug. 14, 2010)

DP170:
Japanese Title- Kikuno of the Four Heavenly Kings! Kabarudon VS Dodaitose!! (Aired Apr. 1, 2010)
English Dub Title- An Elite Coverup! (Aired Aug. 21, 2010)

DP171:
Japanese Title- Togekiss Dance! The Princess's Pokémon Contest!! (Aired Apr. 1, 2010)
English Dub Title- Dawn of a Royal Day! (Aired Aug. 28, 2010)

DP172:
Japanese Title- Togekiss! The Magnicificent Battle!! (Aired Apr. 15, 2010)
English Dub Title- With the Easiest of Grace! (Aired Sept. 4, 2010)

DP173:
Japanese Title- Metamon- Transformation Battle! Which One is the Real One!? (Aired Apr. 22, 2010)
English Dub Title- Dealing With a Fierce Double Ditto Drama! (Aired Sept. 11, 2010)

DP174:
Japanese Title- The Grand Festival Begins! The Art of Flame and Ice!! (Aired Apr. 29, 2010)
American Title- Last Call, First Round! (Aired Sept. 18, 2010)

DP175:
Japanese Title- Mammoo, Pachirisu! Decide on the Ice Chandelier! (Aired May 6, 2010)
English Dub Title- Opposites Interact! (Aired Sept. 25, 2010)

DP176:
Japanese Title- The Semi-Finals! Who is Heading to the Finals? (Aired May 13, 2010)
English Dub Title- Coming Full Festival Circle! (Aired Oct. 2, 2010)

DP177:
Japanese Title- Decisive Battle! Hikari VS Nozomi!! (Aired May 20, 2010)
English Dub Title- A Grand Fight for Winning! (Aired Oct. 9, 2010)

DP169:
Japanese Title- Pokémon Ranger! Heatran Rescue Mission!! (Aired Mar. 18, 2010)
English Dub Title- Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue! (Aired Oct. 16, 2010)

DP178:
Japanese Title- Goodbye Rocket-dan! Love of Nyrath!? (Aired May 27, 2010)
English Dub Title- For the Love of Meowth! (Aired Oct. 23, 2010)

DP179:
Japanese Title- Electric Shock Battle! The Final Badge!! (Aired Jun. 3, 2010)
English Dub Title- The Eighth Wonder of the Sinnoh World! (Aired Oct. 30, 2010)

DP180:
Japanese Title- Satoshi & Kengo! Sailing for the Respective Roads! (Aired Jun. 10, 2010)
English Dub Title- Four Roads Diverged in a Pokémon Port! (Aired Nov. 6, 2010)

DP181:
Japanese Title- Treasure Hunter- Baku & Yajilon! (Aired Jun. 17, 2010)
English Dub Title- Bucking the Treasure Trend! (Aired Nov. 13, 2010)

DP182:
Japanese Title- Eve of Battle! Satoshi's Pokémon All Together!! (Aired Jun. 24, 2010)
English Dub Title- An Old Family Blend! (Aired Nov. 20, 2010)

DP183:
Japanese Title- Raise the Curtain! Shino League- Suzuran Tournament!! (Aired Jul. 1, 2010)
English Dub Title- League Unleashed! (Aired Nov. 27, 2010)

DP184:
Japanese Title- Shino League Third Round! Shinji VS Jun!! (Aired Jul. 15, 2010)
English Dub Title- Casting a Paul on Barry! (Aired Dec. 4, 2010)

DP185:
Japanese Title- Trick Room of Terror! Satoshi VS Kohei!! (Aired Jul. 22, 2010)
English Dub Title- Working on a Right Move! (Aired Dec. 11, 2010)

DP186:
Japanese Title- Rival Decisive Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!! (Aired Aug. 5, 2010)
English Dub Title- Familiarity Breeds Strategy! (Aired Dec. 18, 2010)

DP187:
Japanese Title- Intense Fighting Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!! (Aired Aug. 12, 2010)
English Dub Title- A Real Rival Rouser! (Aired Jan. 8, 2011)

DP188:
Japanese Title- Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!! (Aired Aug. 19, 2010)
English Dub Title- Battling a Thaw in Relations! (Aired Jan. 15, 2011)

DP189:
Japanese Title- Shino League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!! (Aired Aug. 26, 2010)
English Dub Title- The Semi-Final Frontier! (Aired Jan. 22, 2011)

DP190:
Japanese Title- Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi! (Aired Sept. 2, 2010)
English Dub Title- The Brockster Is In! (Aired January 29, 2011)

DP191:
Japanese Title- Memories are Pearl! Friendship is Diamond!! (Aired Sept. 9, 2010)
English Dub Title- Memories are Made of Bliss! (Aired February 5, 2011)

I typed the titles as they appeared from Bulbapedia. I'll also update with titles as well. Be sure to put the date that the episode airs in for the US.

EDIT(May 2, 2010): I forgot to mention one thing. If I ever make a mistake on the first post, don't be afraid to point it out.
EDIT(May 3, 2010): We are still in Season 12, DP155. Don't talk about any previous episode or DP156/DP157 as they are not apart of this season. Also, you can't say any events, even the slightest event, that takes place in a Season 13 episode if it has not aired, even if we know the title. I know someone will be dumb enough to make that mistake though. If I like you or are indifferent to you(don't like or dislike you), I'll give you another chance. If I simply despise you and think you are a negative influence to the forums & the PAD, I'll tell a mod. Please don't reply to posts that do not follow the rules unless you are a certified mod or myself.
EDIT(Jun. 19, 2010): Now we are out of Season 12 (should have made a notice of this earlier) so there should just be talk about the current episode titles. Also, I'll be away from Thursday Night (Jun. 24, 2010) to Sunday Morning (Jun. 27, 2010), I believe, so that means I wont be active here. If a mod wants to, they can edit the first post with any new Season 13 Episode Title information since we usually get some English Dub Titles during the end of a month and maybe some Japanese Titles.
EDIT(Jun. 26, 2010): I'm back, so now everything can go the way it normally went.
EDIT(Jul. 22, 2010): So, I told you guys about the netbook thing. I'm on my dad's laptop, so I can update with the episode titles now.
EDIT(Aug. 15, 2010): Pretty late, but the netbook came back early in August, so I can use either my dad's laptop or the netbook now, except I can't use my dad's laptop when he has to go to work on weekdays.
EDIT(Sept. 4, 2010): I start school on Sept. 7, 2010, but I should be able to update with episode titles. On school days, I usually get home around 3:10 PM Eastern Time when I am not at Extra Help or a Club. No need to worry.
EDIT(Sept. 23, 2010): Please refrain from posting future dub title guesses, as there is a thread for that in the Anime Polls. Also, a new Pokémon Season has started in Japan. DO NOT AND I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT HERE!!!!
EDIT(Dec. 23, 2010): When you post a new episode title, obviously you all have posted the episode title, but you have to post the day, month and year that the episode airs in. You also must have a source, but you don't have to provide a link.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Nice job. Stickied. :)

(For those wondering, the reason the old thread was axed was because after existing for four years, the first post had not been updated for two years. With a new season starting, I felt it was time to start fresh.)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Very nice Torpoleon and Suikun. :) The previous thread did indeed go on for a good long time, but it's nice to make a new topic and start fresh. Cant wait for these episodes to air, and more to come soon. Im so excited too, after these three are settled in, the new 2 episode titles are gonna make me giggle with glee. ^^

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Excellent thread torpoleon and S.Suikun, this will be very helpful for the final season, as in the other thread I did find it a bit of a lost cause, good luck with this one I'm sure you'll do great.

I bet the dawn's final contest is on june 12 and 19 I going wait about it

This thread is about new dub titles, not about when you think a dub episode will appear.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
What episode does it start with? Assuming we're talking about the dub, right?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
What episode does it start with? Assuming we're talking about the dub, right?

The 13th season of the dub called Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors starts with DP158 entitled 'Regaining the Home Advantage!'

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
wonder what the theme song will be like...

Torpoleon

Alright, I updated the first post with the future Season 13 Episodes that have aired/will air in Japan. Don't spoil anything. If you want to say something about a future episode, the spoiler title would be: DP--- Spoilers. If I see the spoiler not covered by a spoiler box, I'll report your post/tell a mod unless if it was on accident. I will only give ONE chance. Ragingmaiden, you lost your chance so next I'll tell a mod. You always do annoy the hell out of me!

So, there. If I make any mistakes, please tell me. I might sound a little harsh, but that's the way things are. Believe it or not, some people come to SPPf and don't want to be spoiled with anything.

One more thing. We are still in Season 12, DP155. Don't talk about any previous episode or DP156/DP157 as they are not apart of this season. Also, you can't say any events, even the slightest event, that takes place in a Season 13 episode if it has not aired, even if we know the title. I know someone will be dumb enough to make that mistake though. If I like you or are indifferent to you(don't like or dislike you), I'll give you another chance. If I simply despise you and think you are a negative influence to the forums & the PAD, I'll tell a mod. Please don't reply to posts that do not follow the rules unless you are a certified mod or myself.

HoennMaster

One thing, I think in the first post you should put a space between the episode title and airdate. In my opinion it makes it look better and easier to read (well more like less cluttered).

Torpoleon

Ok. Your suggestions will be taken in and I will make the updates posthaste.

Torpoleon

We'll just have to wait and see. If they do change it, it should be the for better. Seasojn 13 should premiere on May 22, 2010. Toonzone Forums did say that they got the TV Listings from Cartoon Network. MSN TV also has May 22, 2010 for DP158, Season 13. They probably wanted to kick off the new season at a different time. We should know soon though.

HoennMaster

You do realize they aren't going to show Season 13 episodes under Season 12 right? It's just a mistake and there are two other reliable sources stating they are indeed airing.

Torpoleon

That's true too. It could still be that they changed the airing time because wouldn't Cartoon Network be fully aware of Season 13? We still have two more weeks until Season 13 is supposed to start.

HoennMaster

Well gasp. Shortly after I posted that Toonzone removed it. Cartoon Network has removed Sinnoh League Victors from it's schedule in May, so we will be on a break following this Saturday.

Torpoleon

So that would mean Sinnoh League Victors will start on May 29, 2010 then? I'll just wait a little bit before I change the Dub Airdates for DP158, DP159 & DP160.

HoennMaster

No, like I said, it's been removed from May's schedule. It won't be premiering until at least June. Check Toonzone and Cartoon Network. It's gone from both.

Status
Not open for further replies.