• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Nice job. Stickied. :)

(For those wondering, the reason the old thread was axed was because after existing for four years, the first post had not been updated for two years. With a new season starting, I felt it was time to start fresh.)

I still lurk around, just don't post often. I was actually wondering if this would happen, though it's ironic in a way as I was planning to return to this thread in June after University had finished with a complete list of titles from season 1-13. Good luck with the thread, I agree that a new start was needed :)

Torpoleon

It's like talking to a brick wall with you people, or most of you. Thyson, delete your post or change it so that it doesn't spoiler anything for anyone. There isn't anything to talk about except your opinion on the current Dub Titles. I also update with new Japanese Titles in the Spoiler Box. Read the first post next time. It has answers. Anything pertaining to anything that has not occurred in Japan, or outside of Japan, should go in the Anime Spoilers Section. I don't know how to make that any clearer. I'll it slide this time, Thyson. But, you are warned.

JohnLee

Torpoleon

Thank you very much, JohnLee. MSN TV has been reliable with Pokemon episode titles & release dates thus far, right? I'll update for just DP158 for now. I'll check everyday for potential changes up until then.

Two weeks isn't that big of a deal actually. I was thinking it would be Jun. 5, 2010.

JohnLee

Thank you very much, JohnLee. MSN TV has been reliable with Pokemon episode titles & release dates thus far, right? I'll update for just DP158 for now. I'll check everyday for potential changes up until then.

Two weeks isn't that big of a deal actually. I was thinking it would be Jun. 5, 2010.

You're welcome Torpoleon! :)

Right. Not sure how reliable my cable provider is, but it too says June 5th.
Two weeks is way better than 3 months IMO.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, 3 months would be a killer now. xD So June 5? Not too shabby, only 2 more weeks to go and Season 13 and The Greatest Everyday says hello to America TVs! :D

JohnLee

Yeah, 3 months would be a killer now. xD So June 5? Not too shabby, only 2 more weeks to go and Season 13 and The Greatest Everyday says hello to America TVs! :D

I can't wait to watch the new opening! Also, on the MSN TV Schedule it had two episodes on one date, but the episodes are mixed up with the corresponding date, so maybe we'll have "Regaining the Home Advantage" on June 5th and then "Short and to the Point" plus "A Marathon Rivalry" on June 12th?

Torpoleon

I can't wait to watch the new opening! Also, on the MSN TV Schedule it had two episodes on one date, but the episodes are mixed up with the corresponding date, so maybe we'll have "Regaining the Home Advantage" on June 5th and then "Short and to the Point" plus "A Marathon Rivalry" on June 12th?
We'll just have to wait and see. Maybe we will get a double episode, which would be crazy! We still have two weeks until Season 13: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors(by default, also DP158) and three weeks until Jun. 12, 2010.

Torpoleon

Wow, you're a smart member. Don't know how to edit posts, eh? Well, we will just have to wait and see what they do for Season 13: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors Theme Song.

Bulbapedia says DP158 airs on Jun, 5, 2010, DP159 airs on Jun. 12, 2010 and that DP160 airs on Jun. 19, 2010. I'll edit in the DP159 & DP160 Dub Episode Titles, but it could change at any given moment.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
With the opening having a little bit insight to future episodes, if you know what I mean, it makes me curious if they'll do the same thing again like they did for Season 12's openings. Making a custom version from episode clips and such, instead of using ones from the original opening itself first. The addition to the 2nd version of the opening was great to see, when the first HD episode aired in the Dub.

But if they dont decide to do that again, and just make a dub opening from the original version, so be it. Im very excited to see how they create it. :D

Torpoleon

Now, Cartoon Network has confirmed that DP158 airs on Jun. 5, 2010 so that is when Season 13: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors shall air as well, along with the new Theme Song.

For those of you who only watch the dub and don't want to be spoilered, you can post what you think will happen in the episodes that haven't aired but have confirmed English Dub Titles. Just put it in a spoiler box.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yeah, so the season begins on June 5. Well, it's not much longer to wait. I'm sure if they'd wanted to wait so long, it would have taken another few weeks. I'm glad the new season, League Victors finally has an airdate.

Anime-Ash

It's kind of a coincidence that the 1st season of DP premiered on June 4,2007, and the final season of DP will premiere on June 5, 2010. I can't believe it's been that long, and look at how far we've gotten.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
DP161 ----> Sinnoh League Victors 04:
Japanese Title- The Curtain Rises! Pokemon Contest- Asatsuki Contest! (Aired Jan. 28, 2010).
English Dub Title- Yes, in Dee Dee It's Dawn! (Will Air on 26th June 2010).

DP162 ----> Sinnoh League Victors 05:
Japanese Title- Double Battle! VS Prasle & Minun!! (Aired Feb. 4, 2010).
English Dub Title- Playing the Performance Encore! (Will Air on 3rd July 2010).

Source:
MSN TV

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good titles, we are getting close to Sunyshore.

DP161 - Absolutely fits the episode, the ep where Dawn's nickname Dee-Dee is being mentioned again and we learn why they called her like this
DP162 - Nice title, the battle vs Ursula with her Plusle and Minun. Reminds me titles from the past, but with little changes

Status
Not open for further replies.